arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telegram Bots - How safe they are? I need a welcome bot.
(07-17-2021, 08:01 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: The inviter can invite you to another group if your username is set to be publicly visible on Telegram.

If so, he does not have to be one of your contacts. But still you should have option to accept or deny the invitation. Smile

OK thanks.Not knowing the reason I did not receive the alert of this reply but I noticed this is the stream part of index page.

If anyone can invite a given user to a group that's a concern of unauthorized notifications.It seems this can not change for "My contacts only" though they can change visible layer for many things even avatar ---- I think using real selfies as avatar is never recommended.

One more inconvenient thing is you have to gather a people to create a group,as there are times you need time to customize your group or just need a sandbox for your group bots , and everytime you create a group you have to select a contact...
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting