arrow_upward

suggestion to have more use of credits
(01-18-2017, 04:58 PM)xdude Wrote: @Honey

If it's like 1000$ / 20 posts then the whole system would be impractical. I have been here since the start and looks like one with most number of posts except for 2 staff members. Still I have only around 1000 credits. So I don't think anyone would have enough points to do it. It's lot easier for members to ask Dynamo to let them to post 40 post next month.

If points really get some kind of buy / sell value then people will keep posting so they could collect points and trade. In old days there were so many forums with forum currency which had certain real money value. But it's really hard to maintain a system like that and very complicated.

There are still forums which have credits and they allow users to sell them for irl money, however those forums do not sell the credits directly, instead other forum members exchange them directly with each other with no interaction of the original forums.

As for the 1000$, I was just providing an example to Dynamo, never recommended it, and credits are based on post quality, Doesn't matter how many posts you do, If your posts have more content, the more credits you get, this will also force people to write quality content, If they try to spam there are moderators for fixing that.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
suggestion to have more use of credits - by perry - 01-18-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: suggestion to have more use of credits - by Honey - 01-19-2017, 04:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
 [PENDING] Uses of credits
06-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting