arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How many hours you spend on your computer?
So how many hours do you guys spend using your computer daily?
I used to spend 4-6 hours daily but now with exams coming I only use it for like 2-3 hours max
What about you?
Almost 8 to 12 hours. because my job criteria is this. i am a civil cost estimator and my most work on MS Excel and Word and AutoCAD Scetchup etc...
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Normal days : 4-6 hours
weekend : 12+ hours

that is my coumputer time . how about yours . comment below
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Quote:Almost 8 to 12 hours. because my job criteria is this. i am a civil cost estimator and my most work on MS Excel and Word and AutoCAD Scetchup etc...
Oh, what is a civil cost estimator, is it like someone that counts how much money a project or company costs to make?
(04-26-2017, 12:37 PM)Hawkz Wrote: Oh, what is a civil cost estimator, is it like someone that counts how much money a project or company costs to make?

According to Wikipedia:
A Civil Estimator is a construction professional who bids on civil projects that have gone to tender. Civil estimators typically have a background in civil engineering, construction project management, or construction supervision. Estimators are responsible for obtaining tenders, obtaining of material costs, calculation of tenders taking into consideration project management and overheads. The role of an estimator can be a very pressured one, and requires a great level of concentration, some of which will result in erratic office hours to ensure tender return dates can be achieved.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_estimator
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Well,
Almost 14/15 Hours daily :3 (University days 8/9 hours daily Tongue)

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

i think 15 hours on computer and 9 hours on Sleep in these days Because i done my exams and now i am free
I spend around 5-8 hours everyday on my PC, though not nowadays since I've CIE Exams coming near but usually yeah that's the rate Wink
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I can't say exactly when I am on MTA I suppose to use 10 hours when I am alone 21 hours on MTA if my parents are there only ,4 hours to be frank PC fuck our mind
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

i'm Day start from Computer and end on it. in short i just leave it for specific reasons.

1. washroom/ shower etc.
2. break fast/lunch or dinner.
3. Last very important sleep. xD Big Grin
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (4):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting