arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(windows)Let your Computer Welcome you at every start
Hello friends,

Make your computer welcome you whenever you turn it on.
I found it about two years ago searching about some crazy things with visual basic studio and visual basic script.

Dim speaks, speech
speaks="Welcome, to your computer sir, have a great day"
Set speech=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
speech.Speak speaks

Copy and save it as file.vbs here vbs simple identifying Visual basic script. Copy it in your startup program folder here will be the directory location of startup folder "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"

It only works with windows.

Maybe some of you already used it on your computer Wink
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Dim speech
Set speech=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
speech.Speak "random crap"

would work lol

Who needs random crap running when they start their computer though? Startup programs can slow startup lol
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
It is a common problem in windows, i had a bad experience with some programs/tools that slow downs my pc enough and i had to disable them manually via msconfig.exe. but it still a good script lol Big Grin
Oh! Thank you for this!
I'm going to implement this right away. Very useful :Smile Clap Clap!
Where did you find it, if I'm allowed to ask?
(12-08-2015, 07:03 PM)PaddiM8 Wrote: Oh! Thank you for this!
I'm going to implement this right away. Very useful :Smile Clap Clap!
Where did you find it, if I'm allowed to ask?

I found it from my old pc which i sold about 7 months ago, found it funny and entertaining so shared it here.
Funny thing. And it can be used as a joke on your friend XD
This can slow your computer startup too but its still funny.
this trick also known as how to tell if your computer is a male or female . by the way this trick is old but gold . i personally never use this but still it is old but gold trick
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-23-2017, 03:50 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: this trick also known as how to tell if your computer is a male or female . by the way this trick is old but gold . i personally never use this but still it is old but gold trick

I've tested it on 2 computers and both are female, do you know what it depends on?
(04-23-2017, 08:25 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I've tested it on 2 computers and both are female, do you know what it depends on?

i really dont know . it probably depend on the operating system and the sapi version that is using . for example windows 2000 come with microsoft sam that is male . windows 7 come with microsoft anne that is female
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-23-2017, 08:25 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I've tested it on 2 computers and both are female, do you know what it depends on?
It's completly random that your computer is either Female or Male, there is no settings that the manufacturers put so they can make a specified gender for each computer.
This what I think about it, someone else could have another story maybe.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting