arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Explanation About the Credit System !
So I'm quite new here and even after I read the credits page I still don't really understand how it works, sometimes my Credits increase without posting or making a thread or answering a poll.
Can someone explain how it works exactly?
Thanks Smile
(04-25-2017, 05:58 PM)Hawkz Wrote: So I'm quite new here and even after I read the credits page I still don't really understand how it works, sometimes my Credits increase without posting or making a thread or answering a poll.
Thanks Smile

i have same problem . and i think it is because the credit counter is late to refresh . when i post a post my creadit didnt increase but when i see my user cp it is increasing . but nothing to complain
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-25-2017, 05:58 PM)Hawkz Wrote: So I'm quite new here and even after I read the credits page I still don't really understand how it works, sometimes my Credits increase without posting or making a thread or answering a poll.
Thanks Smile

When you make a new topic or you simply reply to someone's else topic then you get points. It's like virtual money. And when the giveaway is open at every month usually from 3rd to 10th then you can bid with your virtual money for VPSs. If someone has more points then you'll loose that VPS, but there are many available, so you can always bid again for another VPS.
Here is how much points you can earn with using the forum: https://post4vps.com/newpoints.php
Credits system allows the admins to know who is more wealthier ( more wealthier = more chances of winning vps ) and not just that, they are also tradeable so you could trade credits with someone for something in return as well if you want.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
My understanding is, it's just a metric related to giveaway of VPS. You need certain credits for it. You get virtual money when someone likes you, you post a topic or reply.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Can you show us some pics where your posts are same and credits got increased without posting anything?

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting