arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Gaming Console
Hello everyone.
Hope you all fine. and wish all of you a blessed Ramazan.

I have a great Question and also need your Experience.

What is the Best Gaming console in the world and why?

tag your own console brand also if you have any.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Hmm for me Family Computer is still the BEST gaming console ever! playing the classic Super Mario!
I would say computer is better than any gaming console but for that you need a computer with good specs for now i have a i5-4460 CPU, an asus dual 1060 6GB GPU, 8GB DDR4 ram and a asus h81m-k. With these specs i can run GTA V smoothly on ultra setting with 70-100 FPS if not more which a console like PS4 can't do. but i can play it ultra on my PS4 too Always around 50-60 FPS.
So i would say gaming computer are way better than consoles but i would choose PS4 of all consoles.
(06-12-2017, 01:08 PM)Hawkz Wrote: I would say computer is better than any gaming console but for that you need a computer with good specs for now i have a i5-4460 CPU, an asus dual 1060 6GB GPU, 8GB DDR4 ram and a asus h81m-k. With these specs i can run GTA V smoothly on ultra setting with 70-100 FPS if not more which a console like PS4 can't do. but i can play it ultra on my PS4 too Always around 50-60 FPS.
So i would say gaming computer are way better than consoles but i would choose PS4 of all consoles.

Thats it..
Agree with yo Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

In my opinion gaming console is more efficient then a PC. rather then you use a separate Gaming VGA card not less then 2GB. and HD/3D enabled.
console is just made for games. pc is a huge machine. gaming is just a small part of it. some special gaming pc's also available in market. but a big issue is a good reliable joystick or joypad for gaming with pc. but console have all items also 3D animated game sticks laser guns. etc....
(06-14-2017, 04:50 AM)sagher Wrote: In my opinion gaming console is more efficient then a PC. rather then you use a separate Gaming VGA card not less then 2GB. and HD/3D enabled.
console is just made for games. pc is a huge machine. gaming is just a small part of it. some special gaming pc's also available in market. but a big issue is a good reliable joystick or joypad for gaming with pc. but console have all items also 3D animated game sticks laser guns. etc....

We can't compare them, they got their UPS and DOWNS. Gaming console was intent to use for gaming and PC was intent to use in a various ways.
Best gaming console? I've played only on some old consoles now only pc but for me the best was PS2 because of the games: Ratchet&Clank, Jak and Daxter, Conflict: Desert Storm 2.
If you talking about old consoles then let me know you my first console is ATARI 8bit and then 16bit. and i still love that time. simple easy to access and play.
(06-16-2017, 04:49 AM)sagher Wrote: If you talking about old consoles then let me know you my first console is ATARI 8bit and then 16bit. and i still love that time. simple easy to access and play.

it still easytoday . on pc you can just doouble click and run the game . on console just put the disk and press the button but nowdays it filled with DRM and stupid nonsense like that
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
PS 4 is best console for me but the fact that consoles aren't upgradeable makes them theoretically obsolete the moment they're released. It also means that PC gaming is always ahead of console gaming in terms of graphics, as processing power is always increasing while consoles remain static.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting