arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delayed giveaway
Hello Community,

I might not have informed you but I having a lot of exams going on now that makes posting this thread even in a lot of time shortage.
I tried to ask other admins to take over but seems to be having their own thing too.

our apology if there is no giveaway this month because of this.

best regards,
Post4vps team.
Sad to here.I was waiting for this giveaway for a month but thats fine.I also have not completed requirements for a VPS.I shall wait a month again.
So there will not be a giveaway this month? Or being delayed like 10th this month?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Thanks for the information, I appreciate your way of informing and updating the information regarding the giveaway status , all the best for your examinations.

Thank you  Sweet

Best wishes for your exams @perryoo11

As with @tiwil Any possibility of saying when the giveaway has been postponed to? Even if it is a much further date. Usually a date takes away a lot of uncertainty and gives the membership something to refocus on. It gives you something to work towards too.

If there is anything I can help with let me know. A suggestion would be for you to break down the tasks of the Giveaway Manager instead of asking for volunteers to do all of it. Maybe you could ask the staff for example if they could just help you count the 20 posts for the month of the VPS owners and make a list of those who are in breach of the VPS rules. Once you've been able to take a quick look at the list you could then ask someone else to send notifications to the members who are in breach and have lost their VPSs. That way by the time you are back and have more time on your hands, a big part of the job has been done and the Giveaway can proceed immediately.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thanks @perryoo11 for the update, even we know you are busy you still come to post it.

Exams is obviously more important. Delayed giveaway for a month is not good, but it is still understandable.

Good luck with your exams.

(06-07-2018, 12:47 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Oh, I see.
If so .... Stay Spirit!
Have a nice day

07/06/2018 ( ramadhan )

thanks

(06-07-2018, 01:35 AM)Rehan Wrote: Sad to here.I was waiting for this giveaway for a month but thats fine.I also have not completed requirements for a VPS.I shall wait a month again.

my appology.

(06-07-2018, 04:57 AM)tiwil Wrote: So there will not be a giveaway this month? Or being delayed like 10th this month?

i have no idea. i have tried to contact other admins

(06-07-2018, 05:00 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Thanks for the information, I appreciate your way of informing and updating the information regarding the giveaway status , all the best for your examinations.

many thanks.

(06-07-2018, 06:15 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Thanks @perryoo11 for the update, even we know you are busy you still come to post it.

Exams is obviously more important. Delayed giveaway for a month is not good, but it is still understandable.

Good luck with your exams.

thank you and for undertsanding

(06-07-2018, 05:26 AM)deanhills Wrote: Best wishes for your exams @perryoo11

As with @tiwil Any possibility of saying when the giveaway has been postponed to? Even if it is a much further date. Usually a date takes away a lot of uncertainty and gives the membership something to refocus on. It gives you something to work towards too.

If there is anything I can help with let me know. A suggestion would be for you to break down the tasks of the Giveaway Manager instead of asking for volunteers to do all of it. Maybe you could ask the staff for example if they could just help you count the 20 posts for the month of the VPS owners and make a list of those who are in breach of the VPS rules. Once you've been able to take a quick look at the list you could then ask someone else to send notifications to the members who are in breach and have lost their VPSs. That way by the time you are back and have more time on your hands, a big part of the job has been done and the Giveaway can proceed immediately.

i understand but thats up to @Dynamo. we have actually a fair system. being staff is something you like to become. and about vps we cant give you a exception because of the shortage.
and the point is we want to keep a fair chance for everyone. rules apply for staff and members.

and for last.

thanks for the positive reaction to me.
and thanks for the feedback.
Hello,
As perry already answered why the giveaway was delayed,
Looks like I can grab some free time in near future for distribution of the vpses,
The Giveaway has started: https://post4vps.com/thread-2071.html
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
01-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting