arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1] Free VPS from VPSVortex
Greetings,
As you all can tell I am new to the forum. I have requested to make a sponsorship with Post4VPS.com however they have not responded to my attempts to contact. Therefore I will be posting my offer here. I will be giving away 1 free vps servers from by VPSVortex from our node in Miami, FL. 

The VPS Specs are as follows:
  • vCPU Core: 2

• RAM (MB): 2048MB (2GB)

• SSD Space (GB): 25GB

• Bandwidth (TB): 1TB (1000GB)

• DDoS Protection: Yes

• SWAP RAM (MB): 512MB (0.5GB)

• OS Reinstall: 5 Limit

• IPv4: 1

• Select Your OS: Yes

• Locations: Miami, FL
These specs are identical to our KVM-2 Plan found on our website.
Requirements for the VPS are as follows:
Quote:Name
Email
Address
Reason for VPS

The majority of the information above is in order to create an account on our system. Further details about the service will be exposed upon request. For more questions email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will be happy to help. In order to learn more about us visit our website at https://VPSVortex.com

Winner will be announced on this thread.
Regards
They are too busy for the time being, I think those who do not have a VPS deserve this: v
VPS from you
Terminal
Solo Developer
(08-04-2018, 02:08 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: They are too busy for the time being, I think those who do not have a VPS deserve this: v
VPS from you

Yes which is why I have decided to post this thread as I figured they may be preoccupied. I know its not a GREAT VPS but it is better than having nothing.
I interested with this offer.
But is this first come and get? Or you will choose random guy to win?

If you will select random guy, then, no, I'm to afraid with my data lol.

Also, how long can I keep this VPS? A month? A year?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(08-04-2018, 02:43 AM)tiwil Wrote: I interested with this offer.
But is this first come and get? Or you will choose random guy to win?

If you will select random guy, then, no, I'm to afraid with my data lol.

Also, how long can I keep this VPS? A month? A year?

That's not a problem, you can fill out only what you would like and if you are choosen as the winner than you can provide the information as needed.

The VPS Will hold true until the termination of VPSVortex or the violation of ToS which can be found here: https://vpsvortex.com/terms/

The competition will depend on either 1. needs or 2. first come.

Regards
(08-04-2018, 02:47 AM)VPSVortex Wrote: That's not a problem, you can fill out only what you would like and if you are choosen as the winner than you can provide the information as needed.

The VPS Will hold true until the termination of VPSVortex or the violation of ToS which can be found here: https://vpsvortex.com/terms/

The competition will depend on either 1. needs or 2. first come.

Regards

I see, I can only give my name and my email address first, then if I win I should give the information needed.

And "termination of VPSVortex", um? I can hold the VPS for 'lifetime' until VPSVortex closed their service? Let's say 2020 (and I hope more), then I will lose my VPS that time, correct?

And Post4VPS will be very happy if you want to have sponsorship with them, just wait, they also have their own life.

Edit: Why only 5 OS reinstall?
(08-04-2018, 02:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: I see, I can only give my name and my email address first, then if I win I should give the information needed.

And "termination of VPSVortex", um? I can hold the VPS for 'lifetime' until VPSVortex closed their service? Let's say 2020 (and I hope more), then I will lose my VPS that time, correct?

And Post4VPS will be very happy if you want to have sponsorship with them, just wait, they also have their own life.

Edit: Why only 5 OS reinstall?
That is correct and not a problem.

You, as well as any other interested person, can send only the Name and Email address at first and provide more information upon acquiring the winning ticket. 

That is also correct, you would have the VPS for a LIFETIME as long as no violation of the ToS happens or until we are to close doors. I understand they do also have a life, as I, the 5 OS Reinstall is due to information that would rather be discussed on private terms. 

Regards
(08-04-2018, 03:01 AM)VPSVortex Wrote: That is correct and not a problem.

You, as well as any other interested person, can send only the Name and Email address at first and provide more information upon acquiring the winning ticket. 

That is also correct, you would have the VPS for a LIFETIME as long as no violation of the ToS happens or until we are to close doors. I understand they do also have a life, as I, the 5 OS Reinstall is due to information that would rather be discussed on private terms. 

Regards

Great! I'm in.
Thanks for the information, I will send you an email soon about the details. Hope I could win.
Thank you so much.
I would give it a try.

Because I am looking for a KVM plan myself and would also like to try your server. Smile

In any case, thank you for bringing your offer here in this forum.

EDIT: email sent.

Hello @VPSVortex, Well Trk, Dynamo and Perryoo11 all administrator are busy please kindly tell me do you use discord or skype? i can give you Dynamo's discord ID he is founder of Post4VPS
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting