arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Special 36th Giveaway
I am glad to announce that its been 3 years since this Project started, we already touched 1K users and this is our 36th Giveaway. It's a celebration time, and we would like to celebrate it with you guys, that's why we had decided to lower the Posts Requirements for this month, yea its Half the requirement which you used to do (i.e for this month, users have to do 10 Posts for keeping the VPS). Hope you would too enjoy it.

7 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can have a glance at https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,10,11 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since I was unable to get that info from user's past posts, if any user can help in retrieving the details, I would be glad to modify the list).
NOTE: Users must read agree to all terms of the provider (of the vps which they want) before applying which can be found at our Plans Page.

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until the 10th of Sep (Monday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Good luck to everyone for the 36 giveaway hope new users claim the new vps
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I'm still thinking of getting VPS 8! even though I have got a VPS that has a DDOS PROTECTION VPS 8 I can make a VPS back up when the Server Has Down
Terminal
Solo Developer
update to giveaway!
Happy Anniversary and thank you @perryoo11 and @Dynamo for your generosity and all of your hard work to keep the Giveaways continuing all of the time.  Didn't realize we had so many VPSs to give away.  That's pretty awesome and much appreciated.

I love my VPS and it's great to have a VPS Forum to post to as well.  

Best of luck to every one for the competition.  Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Happy anniversary Post4VPS. The staff deserves a big salute with all respect. Happy giveaway greetings for all.

Thank you  Sweet

Happy anniversary of Post4VPS.
Hopefully Post4VPS is always better
Terminal
Solo Developer
2 years for real? it 3 because Post4VPS started back in August of 2015, @perryoo11

We already celebrate 2 year anniversary here is quoted from 24th Giveaway.
Quote:Thanks alot for Celebrating our 2 Year Anniversary

At this moment We have decided to give opportunity to any 2 VPS Holders who can exempt their September's Monthly post! For taking part in the event, just Post random number from 1 to 20 below and when the Giveaway gets over, I would choose 2 users through random.org.
anyway, i've update your thread and Congratulations everyone, Post4VPS was nothing without you.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Wow gj
And i have a question, all the vps users will post 10 posts only or the people who will win a vps at this giveaway?
(09-02-2018, 06:45 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Wow gj
And i have a question, all the vps users will post 10 posts only or the people who will win a vps at this giveaway?

@perryoo11 & @Dynamo correct me if i'm wrong, The half offer for everyone in the celebration of Post4VPS 3 years completion. In this month we will require 10 posts to holders of the VPS and if newbie want free vps they'll have to do 100 points it doesn't matter reach that amount with 25 posts or less then 25 (but at least 10+).
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting