arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Movie Review] The Greatest Showman, The best movie ever made
Hi everyone, Today i'm going to review my favorite movie which i just watched 3 days ago and during this 3 days i've that movie over and over again couldn't able to stop myself. Usually i don't watch any kind of movies but i have watched Marvel movies already then i decide to watch all MCU movie in right order but non of them are my favorite (doesn't mean movies aren't good)

My favorite movie name is "The Greatest Showman" based on true story of P. T. Barnum and his circus team.
This full of emotions and i must say it for those who's victim of being bullied, included me that's why i love this movie.

What's make this movie best ? and make my first favorite movie.
I think because of the way they present the story of the movie is speechless, no non of them killed/died but still emotional.

This movie have 9 songs and timing of the song is  Heart i don't want to reveal the story but when you watch it (if you haven't) i guarantee you will fall in love with all songs.

I will gave 100 points or million out of 10.

The best part: every song singed by cast themselves, yeah if you see hugh jackman is singing then song is actually singed by himself.
All song except one "never enough" that song singed by real singer name "Loren Allred" and i think it because movie character (Rebecca Ferguson as Jenny Lind) is singer in the movie and her role is very important she is most famous singer in Europe and P.T. Barnum want to make her famous in entire world so you can understand how big her reputation is in movie so i think creator decide to that song actually sunged by someone real singer Or anything else. Otherwise all song sung by cast themselves.

Movie cast:

Hugh Jackman As P.T. Barnum
Michelle Williams as Charity Barnum
Zac Efron as Phillip Carlyle
Zendaya as Anne Wheeler
Rebecca Ferguson as Jenny Lind
Keala Settle as Lettie Lutz
and others

Movie songs:
  • This is Me, by Keala Settle aka beard woman, it a anthem of Anti-Bully.
  • The Greatest Show
  • A Million Dreams
  • Come Alive
  • Never Enough, (the only song of the movie that is not singed by cast it actually singed by Loren Allred)
  • Tightrope
  • From Now On
  • The Other Side
  • Rewrite the Stars, best song ever made
Now they hire different singers like James Arthur, Anne-Marie, P!ATD and many other to cover their song and released with the name of "The Greatest Showman: Reimagined" first i thought i would be sequel of the movie (when i only listen songs and haven't watch the movie)

No i'm not creating is thread for my requirement admin can uncount it if they want and yeah i know i can post review on other thread which already opened like "The Last Movie you watched" but it first movie that my heart ahh i couldn't explain just want to say watch if you every bullied in your life.

Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Seems to be a good movie, we can add movies review board too Big Grin
i gave a pass on it. but after reading your review, im off to get it and watch myself ..will let you know later. thanks.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I did look at it when it was on the circuit as I'm a great fan of Hugh Jackman. He was excellent in the movie. My problem is I prefer movies where I can have enough of an emotional distance so I can relax into the movie. I agree with your review it is an excellent movie - just not my kind of story. I'm more of an action movie and who dunnit movie fan. For now any way.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-02-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: tiwil
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting