arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is next in technology ?
We have moved TV to our eyes ( VR Angel ), TV channels are replaced by on-demand content, cars can drive of their own, smart homes can do things without us intervening. These are already there.
What new things do you foresee in future ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I think we will have flying cars, thinner laptops like the new macbook pro. I think great things will happen sooner or later in our lives.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I'm sure that they will be robots everywhere.
Cars will fully drive themselfs. And this will happen in the very near future.
I think that things will go inside your head. Won't stop at a strapped gadget on your eyes. Some chips which will enhance what we see, feel, listen etc. And add things to vision like maps, routes, traffic etc.

Scary !!
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Im still waiting for something what can help us with travelling to the space. Something like plane to the Moon or Mars. Space is very interesting thing for me.
(11-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Dudi Wrote: I'm sure that they will be robots everywhere.
Cars will fully drive themselfs. And this will happen in the very near future.

Yea i think that too..
Definetly the new thing is gonna be Virtual Reality hopefully one day you will be able to afford it
Dont know but may be there will be something big in future because the technology going too fast
As i see mostly this time Technologist are try to combine all hardware and software in a simple box. simply if you see in audio and video technology. experts are making a magic box with all compatible AV media direct from satellites and from Internet called IPTV and it's all in UHD 4k. also added android facility. gaming experiences. plug play small pc. you just add a simple box with your tv and with internet. and you got all.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
The only thing I would like to witness while I'm alive is discovering a new life in another planet, or even space traveling being easier. I'm addicted to Sci-Fi, I always wonder if any of things will be true even after I die lol..
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Crypt-K

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting