arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
✅[VPSnet.com] - Fast SSD VPS in Europe| From 2.25 $ 1GB RAM, 30-DAYS MONEY BACK✪
Yearly or monthly plan base ? For 50%off and vps have ddos protection I'm interested to buy one of the vps from your site
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(11-06-2018, 02:20 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Yearly or monthly plan base ? For 50%off  and vps have ddos protection I'm interested to buy one of the vps from your site

Greetings Khadeer143,
Thanks for showing interest in our services, all the info that You need - you can find at our website,
or by contacting us via our Live Help or Email, for more rapid response we suggest you just do that.
And remember we always offer 30 days money back guarantee if the customer somehow ain't satisfied.

Sincerely
Frank
VPSnet
Be sure to check our limited offer of Dell Dedicated Server

There are still 16/50 left on this day, so don't miss out!
Hey can you clear up about your prices? Is it recurring price or only one price one time in discount?
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(12-28-2018, 01:28 AM)Kururin Wrote: Hey can you clear up about your prices? Is it recurring price or only one price one time in discount?

Greetings Kururin,

Thank You for showing interest in our services.
It's one time sale price for first buying period (it can be up to 3 years).
However if you will be planning to renew your service for longer period of time we can provide individual discount depending on renewal period which may be up to 50%

Good luck
Frank
VPSnet
Thank you for all the work and trust on us, we are looking forward a New Year filled with more work and opportunities from You!

Wow, nice offers.
I liked the 50% offers but i think that the connection speed is slow
Our other services:
VDS - (KVM virtualization with support / Windows, Linux / FreeBSD / Microtic / other operating systems)
DS - Physical (dedicated) servers
Server Collocation
(03-13-2019, 12:55 PM)VPSnet Wrote: Наши другие услуги:

VDS - (виртуализация KVM с поддержкой Windows / Linux / FreeBSD / Microtic / других операционных систем)
DS - физические (выделенные) серверы
Размещение сервера

Since this is worldwide forum, I think you should use English instead of.. Russian here ah. So we can understand what you're trying to write at this moment.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(03-13-2019, 01:15 PM)tiwil Wrote: Since this is worldwide forum, I think you should use English instead of.. Russian here ah. So we can understand what you're trying to write at this moment.

Apologies our mistake that already have been corrected, thank you!
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting