arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin
(10-19-2018, 04:52 AM)sagher Wrote: My monthly Post counter Signature not works. anyone have idea to fix it? i think the code was changed from previous one.

We already removed the support for image based post counted instead we introduced the simple monthly post counter integrated in user profile which is visible on user profile and postbit.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(10-19-2018, 04:59 AM)TrK Wrote: We already removed the support for image based post counted instead we introduced the simple monthly post counter integrated in user profile which is visible on user profile and postbit.

but many other members signatures still shown. hope you see. and those are different from the old one what i have. so that's why i ask for it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Does the current post count feature in the author info work accurately? Can I believe the given information?

Thank you  Sweet

(10-19-2018, 09:48 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Does the current post count feature in the author info work accurately? Can I believe the given information?

Yep! Bro it works well.It count posts very well.You can believe. Thanks to Dynamo Heart

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(10-19-2018, 09:08 AM)sagher Wrote: but many other members signatures still shown. hope you see. and those are different from the old one what i have. so that's why i ask for it.

It can be the post counter is not being hosted by us so i can't say about it, but i will suggest you to not add image based postcounter as it increase the load on server by querying multiple times for a single user. I hope you can understand.

(10-19-2018, 09:48 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Does the current post count feature in the author info work accurately? Can I believe the given information?

As of now it is working perfectly and as for future nothing is clear there can be bugs and issues but we will try to fix them so we won't have to rely on external means.
I honestly don't like 4 posts per day rule, I am already busy with real life why is there a limit now? I just made around 10 posts and realized only 4 got in. Please remove this, the system was already good before, why did you put in this useless post limit? I don't have time to check the forum daily. If it goes like this, many people (including myself) will lose their VPSs because our posts are not counted in. There is not a lot of competition anyway and there are a lot of free VPSs, why introduce something like this now? Please remove it.

You are honestly putting more stress on us than ever.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(10-23-2018, 11:11 AM)Golden Wrote: I honestly don't like 4 posts per day rule, I am already busy with real life why is there a limit now? I just made around 10 posts and realized only 4 got in. Please remove this, the system was already good before, why did you put in this useless post limit? I don't have time to check the forum daily. If it goes like this, many people (including myself) will lose their VPSs because our posts are not counted in. There is not a lot of competition anyway and there are a lot of free VPSs, why introduce something like this now? Please remove it.

You are honestly putting more stress on us than ever.

Please read reply (#21) of this thread.

let me quote 1 sentence here

" If they are as busy as hell that they do not have even few minutes in their hand twice or thrice a week then I fear about the reason why they want to have a Free VPS. If all want to remain inactive and blame forum for being inactive, it just like blaming others for your own mistakes, it's not the way how an active community should work. Being Hyperactive isn't much beneficial for the forum." -Dynamo
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(10-23-2018, 12:21 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Please read reply (#21) of this thread.

let me quote 1 sentence here

" If they are as busy as hell that they do not have even few minutes in their hand twice or thrice a week then I fear about the reason why they want to have a Free VPS. If all want to remain inactive and blame forum for being inactive, it just like blaming others for your own mistakes, it's not the way how an active community should work. Being Hyperactive isn't much beneficial for the forum." -Dynamo

If something like this was going to be introduced, then why wasn't it introduced in day 1? After being a member here for more than 2 months, this is one of the most unnecessary changes applied. At least increase the requirement to 10 posts or something so I can complete it in two days. At this rate, I will and many others will lose their VPSs.

I just find it stupid to apply a big change after so many years.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(10-24-2018, 12:22 AM)Golden Wrote: If something like this was going to be introduced, then why wasn't it introduced in day 1? After being a member here for more than 2 months, this is one of the most unnecessary changes applied. At least increase the requirement to 10 posts or something so I can complete it in two days. At this rate, I will and many others will lose their VPSs.

I just find it stupid to apply a big change after so many years.

Let me tell you something if your quality credits are high enough you are allowed to post more then 4 posts while being in quality standards, for more info you can check https://post4vps.com/thread-2341-post-22...l#pid22199 here.
@Golden  
The owner and staff have already been most gracious in decreasing the number of posts that were needed during September.  All of us knew already a month ago that there will be a limit on the posts made per day - if you check the date when this thread was created it was on 11 September - more than a month ago.  We were duly warned and well in advance. 

It's the 24th October today - including today you still have 8 days  to make 20 posts. 4 posts a day is almost 25% of the total number of posts needed.  You can easily make it in the last five days of the month, if that is how you prefer to do it. Also why only the end of the month, why not do it in the first five days of the month to make sure you don't forget?  Or make a date with yourself and do it every Tuesday, every Wednesday or every Sunday?  Like is it really that difficult to do?

For me the ability to get a VPS is a privilege.  I don't know whether you've noticed, but freevps.us isn't the only post4vps provider that has gone under.  VPS is costly, not only because of the hardware, but particularly because of IPv4.  A VPS is not like shared hosting.  It's something of great value and also much greater responsibility to manage on the Admin side of things.  Having a Forum that is known as quality may increase the opportunity of attracting more sponsors to the Forum as well as encourage our existing sponsors to continue their sponsorship.  All of this works in the favour of the members - you and I.  Least we can do is make the quality posts asked for.

I myself don't agree with the 4 posts a day maximum, however, if that is what the owner and staff think is what is needed because they want to increase the quality standard of the posts, how difficult is it to follow this?   @Dynamo has also gone to considerable effort to fix our profiles so we can monitor the number of posts.  I think that in its own is a brilliant addition to the Forum and has added real value to our Forum.

Also, and this is a suggestion from someone (me) who have posted for hosting for 10 years.  When you post, make sure you post in only the Forums that are of direct interest to you and that you have thoughts about that you want to share with others, instead of posting just to "get it over with".  If you post when you have your mind involved with the posting and it comes from being interested in the topic, then it's much easier to make the standard of quality posts that the owner and staff would like us to make.  A bonus of this is  that you will feel better about posting for the hosting - you will be getting positive feedback from other members that will provide you with even more opportunities to post in those Forums without even having to try to do so - everything becomes spontaneous.  Once you feel good about posting, it won't be a problem any longer.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting