arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASUS ROG Phone 2 releasing today!
A gaming phone with some meaty hardware including the Snapdragon 855 Plus, 12GB of RAM, 512GB of storage and a 6,000mAh battery should get its global reveal today at the IFA trade show. To is is rumoured to run Android 9 Pie. Connectivity options on the Asus ROG Phone 2 are said to include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone are rumoured to include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.

In my opinion it's great to hear about a phone with a similar specifications to a gaming PC! What are your opinions?
To you that sounds good, but to me it doesn't sound interesting!
Yes, because I prefer a laptop because I don't have to buy a new smartphone because it keeps up with the times!
Not to mention I'm not a rich person!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I completely agree! It's got the specifications and probably performance to a moderate gaming system. What interests me more is the portability of such a powerful hardware. We only need to wait for the softwares to be ported.

(09-04-2019, 07:33 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Not to mention I'm not a rich person!

Even if you are won't you ask yourself do you need it or not before buying?
I wish i could afford to buy this phone , watching MKBHD's review on youtube about Asus ROG 2 phone just brings water in my mouth , That phone is a complete beast , i dont think there is any competitor who has a similar specification. The camera seems to be not as great as Iphone / Google Pixel but well i dont care about camera all i want are those juicy specifications. Im quiet happy with Asus doing this type of releases bringing nothing to be ever seen , The same case was for Asus 6Z with its crazy camera idea, the way it recorded panoramic videos was so innovative. The people at Asus are doing crazy stuff. One more thing Asus also released a Laptop having 2 screens , Linus Tech Tips reviewed it and it was really appraised. Im proud that i own a Asus phone Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(09-20-2019, 10:40 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: I wish i could afford to buy this phone , watching MKBHD's review on youtube about Asus ROG 2 phone just brings water in my mouth , That phone is a complete beast , i dont think there is any competitor who has a similar specification. The camera seems to be not as great as Iphone / Google Pixel but well i dont care about camera all i want are those juicy specifications. Im quiet happy with Asus doing this type of releases bringing nothing to be ever seen , The same case was for Asus 6Z with its crazy camera idea, the way it recorded panoramic videos was so innovative. The people at Asus are doing crazy stuff. One more thing Asus also released a Laptop having 2 screens , Linus Tech Tips reviewed it and it was really appraised. Im proud that i own a Asus phone Tongue

Yasss!! I watched MKBHD's review too. Asus ROG Phone 2 is bringing you the best specs you can get right now. And the battery is also big too, 6000mAh. My current phone has a 5000mAh battery, from ASUS too, and its performance is good. I can get my phone running from morning until night when I want to sleep with about 10-11 on-screen time.
So the Asus ROG should bring better battery life and it's crazy!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yeah I have heard alot of the new version of Asus's gaming phone, and mostly I have heard good reviews, If It can handle heat issues well, then imo Its the best phone for anyone looking for a decent phone.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
The specifications are really great as a gaming phone. And I trust Asus's phone hardware should be of high quality.

But for my next mobile phone to purchase, I guess I would prefer buying a 5G phone. Smile

I have heard good stuff about this phone but I don't know about the gaming part. Nowdays every Android phone with more than 4GB can play any games they want with the latest SoC. I don't think you need the latest and greatest of everything
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
We might have the same phone @tiwil Tongue , I have 5000 mah battery , and once i got about 14 hours of screen on time and it was insane (80% youtube ) , Just imagine 6000 mah battery my phone has a 636 processor and it got me 14 hours of sot , Image when u pair 6k battery with a 855 plus snapdragon.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
One problem I have with Asus phones is where I live, it's very hard to find replacements parts. This phone sounds great with all those hardware. Even for someone like me who doesn't do games but use so many Apps for various things. One practical problem is how long before it would get overheated with all these hardware? I have no doubt about the quality of their hardware but can really play a good game a few hours in this phone?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting