arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice me what phone should i buy?
Actually at first i was looking for iphone 7+ but after a research and comparison i found people just buying iphones for the brand this doesn't mean that iphones are sucks no but there is a lot phones which is the same price as the iphone and have more features and better, even its more cheaper 
first i did a comparison between iphone 7+ and galaxy s8+ i found that the s8+ won after more research i found the galaxy note 8 killed them all.
i'm really confused guys any advice would help me ?
Watch this beauty till the end..

what would be your budget.

i use the xiaomi mi a2 and its rock solid. cheap and does the job well.
my budgets goes around 400 euro maximum.
why i would change my phones cuz its sucks the current phone i'm using Grand Prime Plus

400 euro is a lot to me. I suggest you buy the latest you can afford from Xiaomi.

i would go for poco f1.

i love how they keep doing value for money sets.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
actually i have no idea about xiaomi, so i'm asking if anyone has a experience with note ? or s phones

Depends on what you will give put for a phone. I using years long a iPhone and iPad and I won’t never switched to Android as of I have bad experiences with that. So for me is the iPhone XS a great phone for the upcoming 5 years.
I recommend a Xiaomi phone, Check K20 Pro: https://xiaomi-blog.tk/?p=31
But i recommend redmi note 6 pro, specially when they got android 9 https://xiaomi-blog.tk/?p=12
(07-02-2019, 07:56 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Depends on what you will give put for a phone. I using years long a iPhone and iPad and I won’t never switched to Android as of I have bad experiences with that. So for me is the iPhone XS a great phone for the upcoming 5 years.

I agree with this. If you buy Apple, you buy quality and their brand. If I'm not mistaken, iPhone 5 or 6 still get the latest iOS, while Android, you can't rely so much on it. Every year, there is so much new Android phone releases, making your phone is not new anymore. While in the other hand, with current iPhone X, there is so much people still searching for iPhone 6 or 7.

Go get Apple if you want to get "brand" name and quality. You will know what I talking about when buy :p

There is so much to talk about iPhone, their service charge, sparepart, etc. You gotta research them also.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I don't know how much the device i am suggesting gonna cost but i have seen its performance, the name is Red Magic 3 and according to their manufacturer ZTE/Nubia this smartphone comes with active liquid cooling with a turbo fan, SD 855, 5000mah battery with 18w fast charging and 8GB -12GB ram support, here in India it cost around 450 euro for the 8GB variant but can't say the same for other countries.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
TrK, that is one cool suggestion. But I like using phones that has higher probability of getting custom roms with security uodates from xda or somewhere else. That way the system remains viable even after the manufscturer stops sending updates. Even redmi note 3 has multiple custom roms with latest patch.

I agree that it is kinda a gamble. like redmi note 4 development seems slower than 3, even though it came later and has better specs.

poco f1 has sd845 and liquid cooling. much cheaper and still very much relevant even for hard gamers.

k20 pro is being hailed as poco f2.

Lastly, i seriously dislike apple sets for their limitations. I think they they might be good for people who don't want to peek much behind the curtains. But I am certainly not one of them. I don't care about brand. I like an open tech n development environment and possibilities of tinkering besides potential for professional use in my systems.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting