arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest me smart phone
Hi, guys i'm 21 years old guy from Karachi,Pakistan who don't have any mobile phone. Yeah it's hard to believe, isn't it? Today's even 1 year kid have their own phone and how this guy living without it.

because until now i didn't need it neither now i'm happy with my PC where i spent all my day (almost 15 hours). All i need is now to be online 24/7.
well other 9 hours is also important Tongue

anyway i'm not looking for brand new phone. My cousin is phone dealer he also looking for good one for me. I'm looking for second-hand because as i said i didn't need any phone. I needed it because to be online and use some apps.

If you know in other thread i replied that my pc is died because of electricity issue now bought cousin's core 2 due need to upgrade it.

Please excuse my entire thread because there more mistake then my message because i didn't sleep last night so it's been 31 hours.
Now i'm going to sleep for 15 hours :Big Grin bye good night.

Phone maybe i'll buy next month so let me find the best one for me till then.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786 I'm really sorry for your misfortune! Sounds like an expensive misfortune too. Must say I admired you for not using phones. And now finally you're forced to join in. Those big corporations are winning.

I see the sense of a phone though. Like last night out of the blue when I tried to get into another Forum's Twitter account, it asked for phone verification only. No e-mail alternative. That sucks badly. Particularly since no one can recognize the phone number. More about this in another thread.

I believe in second hand smart phones. I'm sure if you have a cousin who knows his second hand phones he'll get a very good one for you. I'd go for Samsung any time of the day. Samsung Note is really good. But any Samsung will do. Since you're giving in, you may just as well do it with the leading brand and Note 5 is good for power users like you who has a very small budget. You can't go wrong with it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i like samsung a lot. they have awesome screens in general. also even though the specs might look very low at any certain pricepoint when compared to brands like oppo and xiaomi, their mobiles are quite ok at delivering what they promise.

that said im mad about xiaomi these days. i like the whole xda and custom rom scene. also they are kinda like wet dreams of poor people like me who want to own a phone with good specs. go for redmi note series or some such.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
For second-hand phone, I suggest for reputable vendor like Samsung or Apple.

Their price is a little bit high, but their quality is considerable. So I think better to take those 2 vendor to choose.

Or, if you wanted to be first-hand, it's better to take more lower price, like Xiaomi or Oppo. Or something with similar price.
Because I think, second-hand Samsung vs first-hand Xiaomi have the same price.

You need to a little bit make a comparison on both of two models. So you can pick which one the best for you.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I Suggest Realme
Hmm Suitable for a limited budget
But for specifications offered to compete with Xiaomi Quality
But for the rich they can choose Ipad
Terminal
Solo Developer
Its depend on your budget and also for me its better to choose higher specs but lower price and alightly lower quality like xiaomi and realme than the higher price lower specs and slightly better quality like samsung and oppo , the reason is that with same amount of money you get better specs and even though those expensive brand have a little bit more quality they break down pretty much the same time plus you need to suffer from low specs by slow speed and incompatibility with apps and also most high specs low price phone is much easier to mod . Most of them have unlockable bootloader and that mean you can install custom rom to prolong your phone life . It works with me having a phone that is stuck on nougat with official release but i can get it to the latest pie with a custom rom . so dont just believe that higher quality or much reputable brand mean longer lifetime , its not! . Also try to avoid phone with mediatek processor , the source code isnt released that mean mostly no custom rom available and for me that is very important . I know not all people want a custom rom but it is better than buying new phone just for new android version .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
If you plan on heavy use then go for a flagship version. Samsung Galaxy S series is a great work horse. But You don't have to go for the latest model. just go for a few models back. You will get it cheaper and you will find it's specifications are lot better than latest economy level models. That's even if your flagship model is several years older! Goto gsmarena.com and compare each promising model for your budget range. Check things like RAM, Processor, Internal storage, Screen size, Battery etc.

If you want good photos then go for an Older model of Apple than Samsung. When it comes to camera I have to admit Apple has better quality.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@arsalahmed786 as you mention your city is so dangerous and untrustable for expensive mobile phone. because it will be stolen easily in Karachi as i know. so i am not suggest you a expensive phone like samsung,iphone,1+ etc.. and also i told you i hate Qmobile so please don't wast your money for this brand. in my opinion you have two variants to buy. Xiaomi and Huawei. you can get a good specs phone in the range of 20k to 30k
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
i do some installing and tweaking custom roms. i don't like huawei that much anymore. cause they don't let users unlock the bootloader and root the phone anymore (I hear that Indian customer care outlets for them are doing that nowadays. you need to visit one and write an application requesting code to unlock). therefore if you are a frequent visitor of xda and use custom roms, stay away from them.

also people say xiaomi and other such high spec for low cost brands are not good for heavy use everyday. that is not true.

i love xiaomi.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(01-18-2019, 04:45 AM)sagher Wrote: @arsalahmed786 as you mention your city is so dangerous and untrustable for expensive mobile phone. because it will be stolen easily in Karachi as i know. so i am not suggest you a expensive phone like samsung,iphone,1+ etc.. and also i told you i hate Qmobile so please don't wast your money for this brand. in my opinion you have two variants to buy. Xiaomi and Huawei. you can get a good specs phone in the range of 20k to 30k

Yeah it was unsafe before 2015, Karachi is huge city in the world you can find entire world on it. even some areas are village type if you visit their you will is that really city? and even some areas are developed such as DHA, clifton, Nazimabad and north nazimabad and may areas.
Last ramadan month my cousin everyday come to my home with his iPhone 7 from Shah Faisal area which is about 30 Kilometers away from my home about 1 hour distance on bike.

Karachi is backbone of Pakistan's economics alot of people come here for their business even thief Tongue i wish it will be safe and beautiful like it was back in 80s when european people visit us.

Politician like PML-N & PPP and private company like K-Electric ruin my city. it was "City of light"

we going off-topic, as i mentioned currently i my requirement is to be 24/7 online and some app that's why i'm interested in second-hand phone. Yeah app might be heavy so at least want better then Samsung s5 worst phone i've ever seen or probably only my sister piece is shit. so "J" series of samsung is better then "S"?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-28-2018, 04:29 PM
Last Post: kabir145

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting