arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Android TV is much better than other smart TVs. I checked LG and Samsung with their own UI and apps. Android TV was way ahead.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I would like to ask why you think it is way ahead ? what did you find or notice about it that was not there in the other options you checked ?

this is kind of a very generalised question without much input from you. a one liner to start a thread shows lack of effort.

I am also of a mind to ask you if you have checked the offerings by Xiaomi.

good luck on your quest.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Yes, Xiaomi TVs are the reason I asked. In reviews, they have many features and apps.

I have some relative who use costly Samsung and LG TVs. Which is nowhere near what the review showcases about Android TV. Hence the doubt.I don't believe in writing long for the sake of it. Short and precise is the way to do it Wink
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(05-29-2020, 09:55 AM)meetdilip Wrote: I don't believe in writing long for the sake of it. Short and precise is the way to do it Wink

Please refer to PM that was sent to you @meetdilip. Things must have changed since you've been away as we do try to maintain a level of quality in posts at Post4VPS. Short and precise doesn't make for quality posts, and one-liners or opening posts that don't give full info do get deleted here as spam.  Please be notified that any further "short and precise" one-liner posts will be deleted from the Forum.  Also note that your opening post has to be a post that tells us more about Android TV enough to want to participate in the discussion.  Otherwise it also will be deleted.

This thread is very iffy in content so I am going to close it for now.  If you wish to post a thread on Android TV you may do so again provided you tell us more about what Android TVs are, provide us with quotes from or links to discussions and reviews about Android TV.  Put some meat on the opening post.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Conan
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
05-17-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting