arrow_upward

Poll: Android or iOS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
75.76%
iOS
24.24%
Total
33 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android or IOS?
Heart 
Which one do you own/like? I think that iOS has a much cleaner look than android, although I'm using Android for everything - tablets, smartphones.
I highly prefer Android (rooting...yeaaaa), as I find iOS's interface extremely ugly. iOS is not very extensible (no such things as apks on iOS), and updating can be a huge pain. Would really rather get a Nexus device.

Note: Apple devices are also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too expensive.
I like iOS actually. The design is the best! It's organizated, clear and good looking :Big Grin
The only downside really is that it's WAAAAAAAAY too strict. You can't do much. So I prefer iOS with jailbreak, or else Android.
Android... We can download games to PC and then load'em to our Android Phone/Tab. Plus I can get an Nice Android Phone within 25$. While iPhone (New) Needs at least like 500$. So you can say Android is a Cheaper and Much Beautiful for people who can't afford an iPhone...
(02-08-2016, 03:45 PM)zihadeasin Wrote: Android... We can download games to PC and then load'em to our Android Phone/Tab. Plus I can get an Nice Android Phone within 25$. While iPhone (New) Needs at least like 500$. So you can say Android is a Cheaper and Much Beautiful for people who can't afford an iPhone...

Iphone is efffff expensive. Although I do own a Samsung Galaxy S6 somewhat same price, not sure what you can get with $25, but probably $100 ones, atleast in my country.
Android because its free and customizable anyone can tweak it according to their needs on the other side Apple's iOS which is the costly and lack of customizations access(which requires jail break). So my vote goes to android.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Android all the way. I have no need of paying double for a worse OS and worse HW that scratches and breaks easily because they are using wrong materials. Horrible.
(02-04-2016, 04:41 AM)Xinen Wrote: Which one do you own/like? I think that iOS has a much cleaner look than android, although I'm using Android for everything - tablets, smartphones.

i using  android  haha i dont have mony to buy iphone
IMHO I prefer IOS than ANDROID, IOS is a user friendly when it comes with it's interface it can be easily used but the downside is its to PRICEY.
I have used some 5-6 Android phones so far. All various ROMs and versions. What I like the most is that there is an abundance of apps for Android. If an app developer is bringing a change it will mostly come first on Android. I have skipped Windows Phone for the same reasons so far.
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
05-17-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting