arrow_upward

Poll: Android or iOS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
75.76%
iOS
24.24%
Total
33 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android or IOS?
(09-30-2016, 03:06 AM)maroon93 Wrote: Best Android VS iOS I've seen until now. Neutral, but complete. Personally I prefer Android for design, custo., Now (and Now on Tap), Google services, Doze and awesome things like emergency infos, spam call detection and Voice Acces.
Both these platforms are slick, stable and secure, with thousands of apps available. Android is undoubtedly more customisable; iOS, you might argue, is a little more polished (especially on tablets). Visually they're quite distinctive too, taking different design approaches. Confusedhy:

Android is very customisable and has a lot of applications but there a high chance that these stuff will not be support for your phone in the next year. Meaning, when a new phone comes out next year your phone will become outdated and the new applications will start lagging.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(10-01-2016, 04:13 AM)Golden Wrote: Android is very customisable and has a lot of applications but there a high chance that these stuff will not be support for your phone in the next year. Meaning, when a new phone comes out next year your phone will become outdated and the new applications will start lagging.

is the rule of android i think :Big Grin for example i still use old of bbm idont know why i dont like new bbm app. When i flasing(reset) my phone to default factory, i will choose old bbm apk than on play store
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

i personally like android because its easy to use and android has many functions while once i used ios but its looks so ugly to me and from then i never buy any phone of ios
well i think Android better then IOS
Android easy to use/understand Smile
I like IOS alot it works good and fast, also i worked with an android mobile but, touch screen nagged alot and could not update to a better version while i tough it should be supported, when i got it i wanted to install a IOS theme haha, but sinds that i returned to my iphone, guess i wont take an android phone more xD.
no doubt, if you own an android smartphone, you know what i'm talking about. as an android user, you can feel that the phone belongs to you. full customization, no restrictions, easier to have and cheaper to get."android all the way". android n -nougat 7.0 is my favorite

ios is cool and all, but android is android! Big Grin
여보세요  Big Grin   
 | Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for great VPS 1 |
I like android because this more feautures than ios, more using android than ios.
Some programmers say how messy android platform programming is. Still it has an open feeling and lots of apps. Cheap too. I quite like it.

Where is Tizen ? Or ubuntu for Mobile
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(10-01-2016, 10:42 AM)Decent12 Wrote: i personally like android because its easy to use and android has many functions while once i used ios but its looks so ugly to me and from then i never buy any phone of ios
iOS has a simpler design. The UI is also pretty nice. I don't know what's ugly there .-.
Most android launchers are ugly. I personally prefer the one from google.
(11-05-2016, 04:05 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: well i think Android better then IOS
Android easy to use/understand Smile

iOS is more userfriendly tbh.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(01-06-2017, 04:40 PM)Conan Wrote: iOS has a simpler design. The UI is also pretty nice. I don't know what's ugly there .-.
Most android launchers are ugly. I personally prefer the one from google.

iOS is more userfriendly tbh.

IOS more user friendly than Android but you have to pay a lot more to use IOS than you would have done to use Android...
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
05-17-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting