arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyne use qBittorent or anyother client ?
@humanpuff69

Transmission is always preinstalled with Ubuntu since like ages... Deluge however is not and was never preinstalled on Ubuntu. Deluge is not even preinstalled on tons of other Linux distributions.

Anyone noticed how this thread turned from "I use software ABC and have problem XYZ" into "I use software ABC and what do you use?". Like many other similar topics.

@perry @arsalahmed786 @deanhills What do you guys say? I think OP found a fix for his qBitTorrent issue by switching to Vuze or another torrent client.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(05-26-2020, 04:48 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @perry @arsalahmed786 @deanhills What do you guys say? I think OP found a fix for his qBitTorrent issue by switching to Vuze or another torrent client.

Looks that way @"Hidden Refuge" - thanks for alerting us - report tool would have worked as well Wink

Thank you for everyone's participation. Am closing the thread. If the author wants to reopen it at any point, please PM me or if you want to discuss the switched torrent clients, please open a new discussion.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting