Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here use Virtualmin ?
Indeed Virtualmin is a great control panel. Very solid one too. Just having trouble these days and my sites are down for over a week.

@ Hugop : I know the support forum. Been a member there for a while. ))

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Oh yes, it is a great control panel, sorry I said OS, lol I was so excited my words got out of "Virtual-hand" (get it?) Smile
(11-11-2015, 07:18 PM)xdude Wrote:  Indeed Virtualmin is a great control panel. Very solid one too. Just having trouble these days and my sites are down for over a week.

Hm. It's probably provider problems, as I have ~20-30 websites on a Virtualmin server, and they all run fine.
(11-16-2015, 09:28 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote:  
(11-11-2015, 07:18 PM)xdude Wrote:  Indeed  Virtualmin is a great control panel. Very solid one too. Just having trouble these days and my sites are down for over a week.

Hm. It's probably provider problems, as I have ~20-30 websites on a Virtualmin server, and they all run fine.

Wow, that alone tells how good of a server Virtualmin is, thanks for saying that, it really lets you look inside the input of how good just Virtualmin really is ! Smile
(11-17-2015, 03:11 AM)corrida Wrote:  
(11-11-2015, 07:18 PM)xdude Wrote:  Indeed  Virtualmin is a great control panel. Very solid one too. Just having trouble these days and my sites are down for over a week.

Wow, that alone tells how good of a server Virtualmin is, thanks for saying that, it really lets you look inside the input of how good just Virtualmin really is ! Smile

Oh. Well I didn't really think of that when I was posting, but sure.
BTW: Those sites, only 1 is production (MyCDN.eu.org), the rest are just fun.
(11-17-2015, 11:35 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote:  
(11-17-2015, 03:11 AM)corrida Wrote:  

Oh. Well I didn't really think of that when I was posting, but sure.
BTW: Those sites, only 1 is production (MyCDN.eu.org), the rest are just fun.

I thought all websites are active for production Sad but using panels is all about knowledge and fun if you are serious about a website you ll make it without any panel only by help of terminal(less chance of hacking).
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Yeah, some of the "Advanced" panels, are not even advanced so I would probably want to find a better one...