arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ark Survival Evolved Released for Android
Hello guys,

One of the most played PC has released on Android phones, it is a very heavy-weight game and has higher specifications on PC to run it. It is a survival game.

Anyone has played it yet?
I have played it and its really good, though game has few bugs but every game has bugs in starting so it doesn't matter much.
It also requires a good phone to run it, 3 GB RAM is needed to play it, it requires almost 2 GB of space.
I've played it from my friend's steam account when I didn't had it back then. It's a pretty decent game and alongside with it, it's a resource consuming game. You can get it on steam here:
-
https://store.steampowered.com/app/34611...l_Evolved/

It's currently on sale so I'll get it for $19.79. The minimum system requirements are as follows:-

Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 60 GB available space

Is the Android release official? Is it free or paid?
(06-25-2018, 07:15 PM)adgod Wrote: I've played it from my friend's steam account when I didn't had it back then. It's a pretty decent game and alongside with it, it's a resource consuming game. You can get it on steam here:
-
https://store.steampowered.com/app/34611...l_Evolved/

It's currently on sale so I'll get it for $19.79. The minimum system requirements are as follows:-

Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 60 GB available space

Is the Android release official? Is it free or paid?

Android release is official from Ark Survival Evolved and it is free.
Yep I saw that on the official site. Unfortunately it didn't show up in my Google play. Somehow stopping the "play services" on the background fixed the issue on downloading the game.
I don't know why mobile gaming has become so popular. It has always been nothing but inconvenient for me. The controls are annoying, the performance is mediocre, and the mobility aspect is, in most cases, completely unneeded. Seriously, everyone thinks they need mobility in a system, then never use the mobility. I'm just waiting for this trend to die.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
It is a good game but it is quite hard and takes a lot of time commitment to play. It is very sad.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(06-30-2018, 01:03 AM)SeductiveWalrus Wrote: I don't know why mobile gaming has become so popular. It has always been nothing but inconvenient for me. The controls are annoying, the performance is mediocre, and the mobility aspect is, in most cases, completely unneeded. Seriously, everyone thinks they need mobility in a system, then never use the mobility. I'm just waiting for this trend to die.

I also don't like mobile gaming, and then those people that call themselves gamer after playing games on mobile. But games such as PUBG and Ark Survival Evolved on mobile is better than nothing, e.g you can take your mobile anywhere but not PC. So you can always play these type of games at that time.
@Lampard In sort of what games are they playing, to be a real gamer since in a game you need to think, plan and exectute your objective and mostly good games in PC can now be played with mobile like PUBG, Mobile Legends (Like Dota2). One thing is there is some what called a PRO GAMER in mobile. In our country they just got a TOURNAMENT for best SQUADS in Mobile Legends with a CASH PRICE.
(07-02-2018, 06:17 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @Lampard In sort of what games are they playing, to be a real gamer since in a game you need to think, plan and exectute your objective and mostly good games in PC can now be played with mobile like PUBG, Mobile Legends (Like Dota2). One thing is there is some what called a PRO GAMER in mobile. In our country they just got a TOURNAMENT for best SQUADS in Mobile Legends with a CASH PRICE.

The experience will never be the same as it is in PC. There will be tournaments, but have a look at real PC game. League of Legends, the amount of tournaments they have every year, they have made the real e-sports, and lets not forget the amount of players playing that game. There are millions of viewers for those games. Mobile gaming can be called something else, but seriously mobile gaming is no way nearer to PC gaming.
@Lampard That is TRUE, playing in different platform gives different experience, in PC gaming you can play the game well like in PUBG for aiming using your mouse but in mobile not that quite easy since you use your screen.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey
10-19-2018, 04:34 AM
Last Post: sagher
07-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Rylog

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting