arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUBG Mobile on PC - Official Emulator Released
Hello guys,

There were many people that were looking to play PUBG Mobile on PC using some different emulators which caused FPS and other problems. Due to lot requests, there is now an official emulator released for PUBG Mobile, it is very easy to install.
Simply go to this website: https://syzs.qq.com/en/
(Note: This is official website)

Then click on Download, it will then install PUBG Mobile automatically, nothing has to be done. Just let it install and when its all setup, game will start. It is also very well optimized and to be easily played on even low end PC. Just don't change settings of emulator and play.

Moreover this is also made fair, the players that use emulators are connected to the ONLY players that are using emulators.
Its a good new but I can't play pubg in both PC and mobile because of low specifications and I'm saad for it
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I downloaded it but it shows me a black and white screen as shown in this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACxNwgD4bs
I searched everywhere for a fix but i just couldn't fix it so i gave up
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
Hmm that's great news, I only played on mobile but eventually got tired of it since well many people just cheated using emulators with keyboard and mouse and one hit K.O ed me. Now maybe I will get back into it using this emulator.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(07-31-2018, 02:22 PM)AwesomeCoolDude Wrote: I downloaded it but it shows me a black and white screen as shown in this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACxNwgD4bs
I searched everywhere for a fix but i just couldn't fix it so i gave up

Did you change any setting of emulator? Or if you did not, then you can select the mode like DirectX which may fix your problem.

This game can easily run on low end PC, here's my specification of laptop and i am running with around 40-50 FPS.
Intel® Core™ i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Card name: Intel® HD Graphics 3000
Memory: 8192MB RAM
I tried every setting and it still had this error
my specs are:
CORE 2 DUO
NVidea Quadro FX370
4GB RAM DDR2
I know they are weak but my friend with the same computer runs it perfectly fine
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
(07-31-2018, 12:18 PM)Lampard Wrote: Moreover this is also made fair, the players that use emulators are connected to the ONLY players that are using emulators.

You were saying that if you used this PUBGM PC emulator, for match making all your opponents are using PC emulators too? but using PUBG mobile account? also is this really an official release? I haven't aware of it.
(08-01-2018, 10:37 AM)Vuluts Wrote: You were saying that if you used this PUBGM PC emulator, for match making all your opponents are using PC emulators too? but using PUBG mobile account? also is this really an official release? I haven't aware of it.

Yes, the game will just match you with emulator players, and it uses your mobile account. Its already official release, check out some videos on Youtube and you will find it out.
@Lampard I just confirmed it earlier I download the emulator and tried to play, YES you are only matched with same using emulator too as the emulator detects it. Unfortunately not sure if my laptop can't handle the emulator or the game itself because once I got log in my screen is all white can't even see players.
Hmm, I tried this out. It works really well for being public beta. Its smooth on my PC but I still prefer the PC Verson of PUBG that this emulator version which lacks graphics fidelity.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting