arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back after 2 years!
Hey everyone !
I'm back after 2 years of being inactive, thinking of becoming active again!
Welcome back here mate i also i been inactive since summer of 2019 but after the global situation i got some time to learn new things and try and even start new projects anyway enjoy your stay. you may take a look on rules and requirements so you can remind yourslef about it and hold a VPS.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(04-05-2020, 10:09 PM)Melvin Wrote: Welcome back here mate i also i been inactive since summer of 2019 but after the global situation  i got some time to learn new things and try and even start new projects anyway enjoy your stay. you may take a look on rules and requirements so you can remind yourslef about it and hold a VPS.

Thank you for assisting and you reminded to check the requirements and rules which I forgot xD, anyway Covid-19 got us all on the computer 24/7 working and trying new technologies and exploring new worlds and that's exactly my situation I would say.
I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy my stay here Angel Angel
woha 2 years. welcome back mate! you broke my record of being inactive for 1 and half year. i hope you will be able to get a vps. since you have such low credits and posts. i think it will be much more harder but you can do it mate! good luck man!
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Hello @Hawkz,

Indeed we aren't known to each other, as I'd joined in the last week of July last year, and I'm continuing here since.

Good to meet you! Two years is indeed a long time, and I'm glad you're back to participate in the activities of the forum.

Have a great time ahead!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
we registered at the same time at april 2017 . exactly 3 years ago . i see some of your post before when i first registered to this forum but after that i didnt see your post anymore . its good to see a member go back to the forum
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Last Post: rudra
05-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
04-14-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: OldMeister
04-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
12-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting