arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello beautiful people i'm back.
for those who doesn't know me, my name is Mohamed i'm from Tunisia, i'm a future computer science student. i joined this forum around 8 months later i quit for my studies now i back because i got time to spent here.
i missed this forum guys Heart, long time no see if there is anything changed in this forum please let me know and thanks a lot.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Hey man, welcome back. You have indeed missed something in recent months. Major changes and updates have been made since October 2018 and throughout 2019. New VPSes have been added and some unfortunately left. Take a good look at all the forum parts and you will see what is new or changed.
Welcome back man ! May you stay longer this time and we all have a great never ending party together.

Now let me tell you something. I have never met anyone from Tunisia. Would love to see some random pictures from where you are ( you can and should withhold personal information.).

thanks !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(04-03-2020, 05:11 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Hey man, welcome back. You have indeed missed something in recent months. Major changes and updates have been made since October 2018 and throughout 2019. New VPSes have been added and some unfortunately left. Take a good look at all the forum parts and you will see what is new or changed.
thanks man for sure i will but as you can see i was here since 2019 not a big deal i will cheak again all the rules and try to remind my slef
(04-03-2020, 05:19 PM)rudra Wrote: Welcome back man ! May you stay longer this time and we all have a great never ending party together.

Now let me tell you something. I have never met anyone from Tunisia. Would love to see some random pictures from where you are ( you can and should withhold personal information.).

thanks !
For sure mate we will stay as much as the corona virus endeds ahahah because as you know i didn't take the final exam its an exam about the hole year, an exam about everything i have study in that year, its supposed to happen in July but i think it will be postponed to September i hope god would protect us and none of us get hurt from this global virus. about Tunisia here is a video Summarizes all the beauty of my country please watch it till the end.

Welcome back, maybe we don't know each other but I think it will be soon solved Smile

I am currently a computer science student, I am on the second year of university. It is nice to see another fellow Smile

I hope to learn something new from you, we have always something to learn from others!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(04-03-2020, 09:23 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Welcome back, maybe we don't know each other but I think it will be soon solved Smile

I am currently a computer science student, I am on the second year of university. It is nice to see another fellow Smile

I hope to learn something new from you, we have always something to learn from others!

Awesome bro why not here we are a fam we help each other we learn from each other. pleasure to meet you here thanks.

Hi welcome back, there is something new waiting for you!

Btw, how are you?
Do you have a weapon of war to fight the corona virus?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Well welcome back to post4vps I think you missed a lot of updates in post4vps many things happen in past months new sponsors new vps giveaways and some sad moments also had happen
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Welcome back Melvin! I also coming back to Post4VPS by this month too. I was out from Post4VPS since November or so because of high pressure by school to focus on their exam and national exam (which canceled due to COVID-19), not too happy with the condition since I already give my best to learn physics.

Anyway, glad to have you back, Melvin. Let's hope that we can get our new VPS this month.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
welcome back mate! the forum has changed indeed... some sponsors left and we got new ones also. like hostlease (which are the best sponsor in my opinion Tongue) and new members have arrived! also i wish you luck getting a vps since your posts and credits are not high. but you can do it mate! good luck man!
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Last Post: rudra
05-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
04-14-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: OldMeister
04-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
12-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting