arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back after 3 years!
Hello there,
My name is Abdul Sami, I'm from Pakistan. 
I joined this forum around 4 years ago. Left it around in 2017 after FreeVPS.us shutted down.
Since, There is a complete lockdown in my country and no exams right now decided to join this community again!
Little about me, I'm a csgo player, Music Producer.
If anyone in interested in playing some csgo with me i'm always up! 

Hope to have a good time!
welcome back Abdul sami its been 3 years you were offline that's good to see you getting back in p4v I remember you I guess ,have a good time dude
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Hi welcome back!

Do you have any useful advice to fight against corona virus?
And btw, I'm also a CSGO player, I hope we can play together!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Welcome back man! Didn't see you long time indeed! Hope you can enjoy your self a bit with this lockdown.
Welcome back, Abdul, I'm also back now. Sorry to say but i don't like games like CS:GO or Call of Duty infact i'm not into games anymore. I only like GTA series and multiplayer on it. That's it. On mobile games i only have offline puzzle games. I don't like PubG either.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Welcome back!
It seems that we don't "known" each other at all, our activity timing is very different Tongue
I hope to get to know you better and learn something from you.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Welcome back mate,
I also join post4vps again, in this period the quarantine period because of lockdown but i have an exam and it's obligatory because its a national exam so after Ramadan i need to study in the school for four weeks to complete the system education because this exam its about the whole year everything we have studied in that year we will have an exam about it we called it BAC here in Tunisia, so i need to study each day so i won't get lazy also keep my self up to date anyway i'm also a huge fan of counter strike series the one i used to play its counter strike 1.6 i spent a lot of time in that game I built servers and huge communities i also reach 22 world rank one of my servers they were famous you can search about them if you want its a zombie plague server 'WarGun Zombie Plague' lack of support and i can not spend money online because here in Tunisia shopping online isn't allowed so i decided to close it. and move on, but i have steam with counter strike global offensive but i didn't install it yet haha i don't have the time and i also i, to be honest, i want to quit games to focus on my studies, and follow my dream to achieve the engineering in computer science. and thats why i joined this community to try things and learn things and i have some school projects that depends a vps, about music i kinda do some beatbox ahahah but not that professional just for myself but i like mixing music like DJ , my favorite one is Martine Garrix.
Watch this beauty till the end..

welcome back man !! i would like to know the corona situation there. what's happening there and how are normal people coping or reacting ?

what are you doing personally to keep it at bay, hopefully ?

here, we don't have any patients within couple of kms of where I live in india, for the last couple of days. there was only one nurse who came back from duty as positive and eventually succumbed to it. it has been more than a week since and we are still in red zone. 21 days rule. it is getting harder to live like this. also i don't know how we are going to go on living like this without job and all. so many people are jobless...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
04-14-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: OldMeister
04-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
04-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
12-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting