arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Android Text Editor app ??
While I heavily use Evernote and Google Drive/Google Docs on both my phone and desktop, it seems the Google Keep would also be an excellent addition to this list. It's definitely quick, simple, and pretty clean, as well as being a fairly small app. Not sortable other than archiving and being able to search, but they sync to the cloud, and can be shared to anything your phone will allow you to share to if you later need to do more with it than is possible in Keep.

At first, I was very unimpressed with this app because i insisted on comparing it to Evernote, but now I am finding it has its own very useful niche if Google doesn't eventually bloat it too much.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(09-30-2016, 03:21 PM)maroon93 Wrote: While I heavily use Evernote and Google Drive/Google Docs on both my phone and desktop, it seems the Google Keep would also be an excellent addition to this list. It's definitely quick, simple, and pretty clean, as well as being a fairly small app. Not sortable other than archiving and being able to search, but they sync to the cloud, and can be shared to anything your phone will allow you to share to if you later need to do more with it than is possible in Keep.

At first, I was very unimpressed with this app because i insisted on comparing it to Evernote, but now I am finding it has its own very useful niche if Google doesn't eventually bloat it too much.

Is not Evernote for taking notes only? You can not save the notes you made into specific data types like .txt or .docx
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
i personally using notepad 2 on android its an awesome application try it you will like it
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: deanhills
01-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Conan
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting