arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Multiplayer games
Hello guys,
I am just looking forward for multiplayer but based on servers since i don't like games in which we have to create the team of limited players.
Would be better if you guys suggest those games in which we(9-10) can play at same time unless like squad games.
The more recent Battlefield (V and 1) games. You can create a lobby ingame, invite all your friends into that lobby and join a server with enough free slots. Your friends in the lobby will be able to follow you and join the server. You can join the same team but you will be seperated into different squads in the same team as there are only 4 members per squad. I recommend joining huge servers with big maps in Conquest mode or similar game modes.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I suggest you to play gta version of online Game do PC name multi theft auto sanandreas(Mtasa) to play this you must have install gta sa in your PC hope you have a look on this mta sa ,if you love to play online games at mobile go for pubg lite and cod mobile
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Depends on what type of you are playing, I would probably suggest RUST or The Forest are pretty nice games to play with a squad, RUST is a hardcore survival game. The Forest at the other hand is a story game,
In RUST you have to gain stuff, Grind alot before you can raid someone etc etc.
Let us know what type of games your squad is interested in, Even SAMP is fun with friends.
Try to play fiveM and CSGO, FiveM is the Grand Thelf Auto V Multiplayer!
And you can make your own server!
For CSGO is a FPS game that can play online with friends as a team and you can even make a private server!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(04-29-2020, 07:09 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Hello guys,
I am just looking forward for multiplayer but based on servers since i don't like games in which we have to create the team of limited players.
Would be better if you guys suggest those games in which we(9-10) can play at same time unless like squad games.

I think you play on Gta V servers because it's like a  thief and a police server, and I think you enjoy that kind of game. In addition to this game, you can play and enjoy Mta Server Saur. And i have a question . Do u like rpg games?
Thats a somewhat hard question to answer honestly, there are multiple games that I'd call really great Multiplayer games to play(especially to kill time), but for 9-10 players I could only recommend you big servers instead of team based gameplay. I'd recommend trying out Minecraft, there are servers with literally hundreds or thousands of players at a time, you and your friends can play gamemodes like skywars however if u are 9-10 players you'll prob have to make two teams and play seperately in the same session.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-22-2020, 01:36 PM)Honey Wrote: Thats a somewhat hard question to answer honestly, there are multiple games that I'd call really great Multiplayer games to play(especially to kill time), but for 9-10 players I could only recommend you big servers instead of team based gameplay. I'd recommend trying out Minecraft, there are servers with literally hundreds or thousands of players at a time, you and your friends can play gamemodes like skywars however if u are 9-10 players you'll prob have to make two teams and play seperately in the same session.

Btw, didn't you try Mini World: Block Art too?

You can create your own world there and can play multi-player with the multi-player features there!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Game Genere matters. now a days . PUBG and COD both are the most ever choice.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(06-22-2020, 05:30 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Btw, didn't you try Mini World: Block Art too?

You can create your own world there and can play multi-player with the multi-player features there!

Never heard of that game, looks interesting. Tho honestly now there are so many Minecraft alternates available now. E.g. you can try another game called Pixark, Its not a super graphic demanding game so u can prob run it with ur friends as well!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting