arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best sites for movies
Hello guys tell your best sites for watching/downloading movies i know 2 sites only
watchonlinemovies.com
khatrimaza.org
(02-28-2018, 06:23 PM)kabir145 Wrote: Hello guys tell your best sites for watching/downloading movies i know 2 sites only
watchonlinemovies.com
khatrimaza.org

I don't like those sites, because there are a lot of viruses on them.
I usually use YouTube. There are a lot of free movies on there and even new blockbusters too for a few days before they delete it.
well i know 1 time where you can find.

All famous serial/program, movie, song, software, games everything from all around the world only on 1 site "dodear.com"

This site won't works for you it only for local users not even other internet user in Pakistan can visit only "Connect communication" user can use it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(02-28-2018, 07:04 PM)Dudi Wrote: I don't like those sites, because there are a lot of viruses on them.
I usually use YouTube. There are a lot of free movies on there and even new blockbusters too for a few days before they delete it.

Same here.. but sometimes watching on shahid4u.com ( translated to arab )

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

For me, lk21.pw as it's already translated to Indonesia and have bunch of film. For anime? Samehadaku.tv, and it's translated to Indonesia too. I'm happy to download from those site.

Btw I suggest you to visit xx1.me/ganool, it's an Indonesian site, but they (mostly) have English subtitle.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
The best website were you could download, watch, stream live is https://www.shaanig.se/, you can also watch series, search your favorite movies.
For me, iam using this site to see the newest cinema films
https://yts.am but English films only. Iam searching for arabic films site.
I usually get my stuff from torrents as those site's movie quality is really bad, I always want a highest quality of a movie or anything, so torrenting is good for me
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(03-07-2018, 09:17 PM)Kururin Wrote: I usually get my stuff from torrents as those site's movie quality is really bad, I always want a highest quality of a movie or anything, so torrenting is good for me

In my suggested site https://www.shaanig.se/ you can see the quality of the copy from Bluray, Cam, Web, HD etc.
For older movies like documentaries or movies from the 1990s, I've found YouTube to be a great source of movies. As long as one doesn't go for the really popular movies, as one then runs into spam type movie website hosts - like all one has to watch for is the name of the person who put the movie up and one can see whether it is a legitimate link or not.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-06-2021, 04:08 AM
Last Post: fChk
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting