arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best survival game?
(04-24-2020, 10:22 AM)OldMeister Wrote: well i already have minecraft and played tons of it when i was a kid. so i am looking for another games that is like minecraft. about 7 days to die i know this game i heard a reviews about this game and people said
that this game is not good. about life after. i never heard of this game and it is not on steam... can you send a video about it? i would like to see more details on it

You can get the game information on their official site!
And for the trailer video, it's on YouTube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1y8HnGnw8
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am just playing Green hell from few days and i liked it very much since the graphics of this game is amazing but also the game sense was good unlike some other games.
But this game does not have story mode.
(04-24-2020, 10:22 AM)OldMeister Wrote: well i already have minecraft and played tons of it when i was a kid. so i am looking for another games that is like minecraft. about 7 days to die i know this game i heard a reviews about this game and people said
that this game is not good. about life after. i never heard of this game and it is not on steam... can you send a video about it? i would like to see more details on it

you should play it again . i play minecraft when i was a kid as well . i play it as kid when the version is still 1.5.2 and now it already at 1.15.2 . minecraft is the most revisited game by me . it have great update recently and i revisited it . i even created a server and start playing minecraft again suddenly . you should revisit it too
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
About last two years the most played survival game with free registration is no doubt PUBG. and the other which was launched in 2020 with best rating is
1- The last day on earth
2- Z Shelter survival
3- into the dead 2
4- Call of duty (COD)
5- Prey Day

Most of those are Zombie based survival games and PUBG and COD are action gun fight with various play modes.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
If you ask me, for now I think Hurtworld is a great survival game that is worth playing.

In the game you will need to make good use of weapons and face some unexpected challenges in difficult environment.

Of course Minecraft is still a top survival game out there if you like. Smile

(04-22-2020, 08:59 AM)OldMeister Wrote: Hello everyone, i am looking for a survival game to play with friends. also i dont want to pay money on steam for playing a game for week and then leave it... so i am looking for a free survival game.
i wasnt able to find a good and normal survival game. the best free survival game i have found is a game called unturned... and its not bad game but also not good
i would like to ask you guys if you know any survival game and if its worth playing
I suggest you get the Realm Royale on Steam for free if you want to play Fortnite. But Dayz is also very beautiful in the style you want
In addition, you can get other versions of Dayz, each of which has amazing and new features.
But I have to say that FortNite and Realm Royale have a War Zone style>But if your country is not sanctioned by the company that made this game. Fortnite is made in the United States, but due to political sanctions from some countries that do not comply with US law, the game developer does not allow people in these countries to play, and if you use a VPN, your account will be completely Ban. (Not recommended). Good luck
(04-27-2020, 01:10 PM)hamed Wrote: I suggest you get the Realm Royale on Steam for free if you want to play Fortnite. But Dayz is also very beautiful in the style you want
In addition, you can get other versions of Dayz, each of which has amazing and new features.
But I have to say that FortNite and Realm Royale have a War Zone style>But if your country is not sanctioned by the company that made this game. Fortnite is made in the United States, but due to political sanctions from some countries that do not comply with US law, the game developer does not allow people in these countries to play, and if you use a VPN, your account will be completely Ban. (Not recommended). Good luck

and the reason they ban the use of VPN is not because of the law thing . it mostly to make sure that cheater than ip banned cannot play the game again with the vpn . and because of that they use algorithm like this . using a vpn = cheater who gets banned
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
mate, there is a lot of free survival games you type and banish of results will show up, there is World of Warcraft the famous wow, i think it's free and a lot of players used to play it, i also got experience with it like 3 years ago since i got my new pc and all my friends were playing it the experience i got from wow its very enjoyable and funny you will enjoy the true survival game, a game that was founded in 2004 and still alive in this year. i highly recommended it for you, everyone, especially this time the quartile period. so you won't get bored. so that's for pc, for android you can found much more than you think there is Roblox an open-world game and survival at the same time and many features and a lot of minigames. so you can always try and search especially.
Watch this beauty till the end..

thanks everyone for the advices! i will check them out! also if anyone has more suggestions write here!
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
The game I’m going to recommend is Grand Theft Auto Online.

You might be like, wait a minute? GTA isn’t a survival game!

Boy are you wrong Wink

First off, If you took advantage of the free copy of GTA from the epicstore, then that will perfectly meet your requirement for it to be free.

Secondly, the reason why I mention it to be a survival game, is if you go on a public online session, you are almost guaranteed to have someone chasing you and constantly trying to kill you. Whether it’s as basic as sniping you, to blowing you up with a jet or opressor mk II... it’s obviously not what rockstar intended when they made the game... but it essentially turned into a survival game.

However, if that doesn’t sound good enough, gta online had many game modes/missions, survival is one of them! And trust me, it’s a lot of fun!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
04-24-2020, 05:52 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting