arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your longest Game Experience
Hello there,
I could not seriously think of a title seriously, But i will explain my question a little bit

Question 1 : For how long you have played one game and have you played competitively? 
Question 2 : Have you played the game at the highest level if yes which game was that.

Counter Strike 1.6/GO : 
I have been playing Counter-Strike since i was i guess 6 years old and playing since then till now. I had over 12-13K Hours in 1.6, I played that much at that time. I started my competitive journey through joining onliine TeamSpeak Servers and playing for local teams, Then made my own team in 2015 and won over a 600-700 matches and losing 30-40. 1.6 was the most amazing time in my life and even it plays a huge role in learning programming and many stuff, I started to code many plugins for my own servers. I started playing Global-Offensive in 2018 and playing till now for my own team which is LosersGaming, I have reached the highest level at MatchMaking and 3rd Party service FACEIT. Have 4500 Hours in it atm!

Dota 2 : Played DOTA 2 for 6 months, And have played for rank and at a decent level, But after few patches had to leave, since then the game wasn't really the GAME.

Can i hear anything from other people!

Regards,
sAmI
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Its really an interesting topic @sAmI
So here is mine

Question 1 : For how long you have played one game and have you played competitively?
Vice City:
GTA: Vice City is a game i have been playing since 2011. There is a long very long story behind this. Me and some of my friends have competed for it. We decided to finish all of the mission. I remember i played whole Sunday to do one mission in early days. and Yeah i was the first to complete all missions. later in 2013 i joined its multiplayer version and still i am playing it.

Question 2 : Have you played the game at the highest level if yes which game was that.

Hill Climb Racing:
Hill Climb Racing is the game i reached at max level. I have unlocked all of the vehicles, maps and reached to their max level.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I have been playing flight simulation with my friend from around 2013 which is 7 years until now lol. Now i'm not really interested anymore since my laptop is not good enough to play with the newest addons. Also the community will stop supporting my flight simulator which is sucks.
In the community I have been my country director which is fantastic and I love how it runs when in my command. Now there is another person in charge to develop the community.

Like Rehan I have been playing Hill Climb Racing up to the max level and have everything in max. I miss that day lol.
I don't play games right now as I'm very busy with college and others.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I have been replaying the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild over the past couple months. I've played it off and on over the past 3 years and the furthest I got was completing the game in standard mode. This go around, I am playing in Master Mode and I have defeated 2 of the 4 Divine Beasts and just started the Champion's Ballad, so I can get the Moto Bike.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I think I have mainly two long-time game experience:
Minecraft... I played it from the 1.7.3-ALPHA to the official 1.13. I think 2009-2016? I don't remember but it is A LOT.

The second one is a basket game called FreeStyle Basket 2, I play with when I want some relax so very often XD, I have been playing it for years or so.

There is another one, World of Warcraft... but the time I spent on it is uncountable, it is not a long experience because it all depend on your friends, playing alone isn't funny Big Grin
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(11-27-2020, 04:00 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I think I have mainly two long-time game experience:
Minecraft... I played it from the 1.7.3-ALPHA to the official 1.13. I think 2009-2016? I don't remember but it is A LOT.

The second one is a basket game called FreeStyle Basket 2, I play with when I want some relax so very often XD, I have been playing it for years or so.

There is another one, World of Warcraft... but the time I spent on it is uncountable, it is not a long experience because it all depend on your friends, playing alone isn't funny Big Grin

It's really really great to see many people sharing their amazing experiences! So glad to hear them!

I have also played minecraft for a little bit long time but much less than you you have played so much! I'm sure you must have known every bit of the game. I started  to play due to my friend and i got so much involved in building stuff literally i played almost 2000 hours of minecraft that server had coin setup for every hour you get 1 coin i had 2005 something. The best moment i loved about building that we all players improved our first builds to next level but the first structure was always there! And i even downloaded the world to keep it as a memory.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

First game which I played for longest hours is gta sanandreas I usually played 5-8 hours at home when there was no one in PC reason why I got eye sight coming to now I really ignoring games for long hours because my eye sight really increase to -3 which is not good so I'm ignoring watching TV,playing games !
My secong game which I played is tekken 3 usually at PSP stores were I used to buy 10 coins for 5 rupees I usually spend 3 hours playing tekken 3
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

The longest game i ever played are "max Payne 1 & 2, Need for speed most wanted" i played it for many many years. that time smartphones are not too much famous and gaming experience on touch screen is not ordinary. now a days a big community playing PUBG and COD. we played on consoles, gaming stations, tv , pc ... play game in gaming zone on consoles are awesome. and metal slug is most famous and hard to end.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Well I don't have any hour count of the games I have played, but I have spent alot of time on Minecraft xD. There's just too much in Minecraft to do tbh and that's mainly why you never really get bored. I've probably spent around 3-4k Hours easily on Minecraft.

Second to Minecraft It'd probably be CSGO where I don't play as competitively but I still enjoy the game and still play to date.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I have been playing this Browser game called Elvenar for about 4 years now. MOstly because a bunch of my workmates is there. It only eats but bandwidth but got it under control too. Can play whenever I want. This game has very nice graphics too.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey
04-24-2020, 05:52 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting