arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does all of you buy your favourite titles ? Which one has cost you more so far ? Would you keep supporting the developers by paying for the titles you love ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I have never bought any game legally..... I mean in my country most of the CD of Games are written by themselves. I mean those are piracy. But still I have bought minimum 20 to 25 CD of Grand Theft Auto and Rockstar Series. I love the games of Rockstars. AMong them I have bought 5 same CDs of Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Also I bought Max Payne, Max Payne 2. But the last game they released Grand Theft Auto V. I couldn't buy yet. Actually my PC doesn't meet the requirements that's why did not buy yet. I am thiniking to update my PC for this game.
Only game bought from my own wallet was CS:GO other games was bought by my parents money.
Games in my country are very expensive and its hard for someone to pay for it.
Its good to buy game as we can support the people with it, also now new games needs to be bought as you cannot get them without buying. Some multiplayer games need to be bought to run the game too.
enclave. : price: 5$ its a fun game but u need to get used to it. its fun when u get used to the control.
darksiders. price: 20$ fun but its hard. you need to watch yt videos to get through some stages.
(07-23-2016, 01:06 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: enclave. : price: 5$ its a fun game but u need to get used to it. its fun when u get used to the control.
darksiders. price: 20$ fun but its hard. you need to watch yt videos to get through some stages.

I played darksiders and i did not like that game.
I think many people would not pay for a game, they do not carry about supporting the developers because all they want to do is to play the game that they have developed.

In my opinion developers should be supported but they should include anti-privacy systems in their games in order to prevent that from happening.
Epic games want the money. Even though i love fortnite i try to stop myself from buying the latest skins in the item shop
i got alot of games but almost of them i didn't buy it i get from free pages, but i buy my fav.
The biggest game I have paid for is GRID Autosport for the iPad Pro 2018 type for €12. It's a 8GB game size, for real racers. Real Racing 3 is a money pit.

^Gregory
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting