arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
@LightDestory  Instead of closing your new discussion, I've added the content of your new thread to this discussion (minus the discussion in which @Mashiro correctly observed the duplication of topic).  To be honest, I've been curious to know how things are in Italy, particularly because last year it was one of the countries in Europe that was the worst effected by Covid 19.  There were so many people who died in large numbers and as far as I understood there was large scale depression as things got worse and worse.  

Is it possible to share with us whether vaccinations are making a difference to the total number of active cases in Italy?  Do people still have to wear face masks, practice social distancing?  And are there still restrictions in place?  Do you think the vaccinations are making a difference in your life right now?

PS:  Please note I deleted the post in the discussion where you asked me to close your new thread.  The deleted post won't reflect in your post counter, so you will have to make a new post to compensate for it - with a total of 21 in the post counter.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-29-2021, 04:09 PM)deanhills Wrote: @LightDestory  Instead of closing your new discussion, I've added the content of your new thread to this discussion (minus the discussion in which @Mashiro correctly observed the duplication of topic).  To be honest, I've been curious to know how things are in Italy, particularly because last year it was one of the countries in Europe that was the worst effected by Covid 19.  There were so many people who died in large numbers and as far as I understood there was large scale depression as things got worse and worse.  

Is it possible to share with us whether vaccinations are making a difference to the total number of active cases in Italy?  Do people still have to wear face masks, practice social distancing?  And are there still restrictions in place?  Do you think the vaccinations are making a difference in your life right now?

PS:  Please note I deleted the post in the discussion where you asked me to close your new thread.  The deleted post won't reflect in your post counter, so you will have to make a new post to compensate for it - with a total of 21 in the post counter.

Thanks for the notice. I didn't notice the post duplication, I am very sorry abou this.

So, regarding your questions there is a lot to talk about.
1) Vaccinations are surely doing their job, active cases are lower and lower but we are slowly getting them up again because people just believe that the first dose is enought to protect themself. They should wait for the second dose to do what they are doing... the social life I mean.
2) Since 28 june, mask are not mandatory anymore but a lot of people are still wearing them, me too. If you read some news, you must know that Italy uses a "color system", all the regions are currently "white". the lower risk level
3) We must wear mask on public transport and try to don't party hard, we are slowly starting the social life again
4) My vaccine is not done yet, I am waiting for the second dose to try to be less strict regarding the safety measures.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (7): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting