arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of duty [ Mobile ]
Hey guys,
Call of duty is a shooting game and it have different game modes like Battle royale, death match, gun game etc and its really a good game to play in your free time.
The game was officially released on 1st october 2019.
Lets share cod details if you are playing
just like this

Name in cod:
Level:
I was playing the game on PC through BlueStacks but uninstalled it. Not much of a multiplayer games player these days. I rather enjoy story driven singleplayer games.

Name in CoD Mobile: Qwertzboi (guest) << pun to actually let people know I'm using a keyboard because "qwertz" is a keyboard layout.
Level: 30

It's probably unfair to play with keyboard and mouse anyway. So I'm not playing it anymore.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Name in COD: GodLikeGill
Level: 40+ (I dont remember exactly)

Don't wanna exaggerate but im a god at that game , i remember my stats (total) were
100 matches played
95 wins
I have played 40+ Ranked Matches and only lost 1 match , i got really bad teammates i couldnt carry so yea
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I never touch mobile game but all of my friends plays that game. Like Pubg but different. I think they had enough experience to say they are good at that different. Although I played pubg before and had tons of fun.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(10-27-2019, 07:07 PM)Kururin Wrote: I never touch mobile game but all of my friends plays that game. Like Pubg but different. I think they had enough experience to say they are good at that different. Although I played pubg before and had tons of fun.
You should try this game since it got different game modes than pubg and if you had liked PUBG then i am sure you will just love it since pubg was a boring game for me.
I like it, but because of my work, I rarely play games!

Nick: KoboyAyam
Level: 45+

Honestly, this game is the best FPS game in my opinion right now, because of the various gamemode in it and also has high graphics!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I really love cod mobile better then pubg cod gives better feeling in gaming

My nick : storm143
Level : 96
Usually I just play random mp matches I never joined battle royal because it makes me bore
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

you know im not playing but i wonder why everyone likes this game. i mean its less fun then call of duty in the computer. what you guys think?
(11-02-2019, 01:45 PM)OldMeister Wrote: you know im not playing but i wonder why everyone likes this game. i mean its less fun  then call of duty in the computer. what you guys think?

I like it, because in terms of challenging gameplay! When compared to high-end graphics games (Nexus), namely Apex Legend! This game is specifically for Mobile users!
Terminal
Solo Developer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting