arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19
I have a new update, I don't know how many of you into it, I am now trying to get back our coconut plantation.We have around 50 coconut trees in our plot.It was full of grass, I started removing it a few days ago. I am planning to make a vegetable garden soon. I am not doing this as full time work, but I work two hours daily in our plot. After manuring the coconut trees I will be focusing to grow some vegetables. Issue is I have very less seeds. Have to collect it from some sources.
I think it gives you some positive vibes to look into your own garden.

Thank you  Sweet

Covid changes drastically my life as a university student. Streaming lessons aren't great at all, exams are messed up and all my friend are far from me because I was a not-at-home student.

Regarding your questions:
Q1 : What Measures do you take to fight against COVID-19 to keep yourself or your family safe?
A1: I always put my mask, try to stay as far as I can from "unprotected" people and always securing my area with sanitizer gel.
Q2: Do you regularly follow SOPS(standard operating procedure)
A2: Yes, as much as I can.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting