arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarification: Hostlease US VPSs vs Hostlease sponsored VPSs to Post4VPS.com
Please note that the recent developments regarding Hostlease US VPSs has nothing to do with the four KVM VPSs that are sponsored by Hostlease: VPS 16, 17 and 18 (2) with location in Amsterdam, Netherlands.  The latter KVM VPSs are personally sponsored by Jordy (@Pacific Spirit) so will continue exactly as they are.  

The information given by @Pacific Spirit regarding VPSs in US that will cease to be from Monday, concern free VPSs that have been given directly by Hostlease to members that may also be from post4vps.  They weren't given through post4vps Giveaway process and aren't sponsored to post4vps.  Hostlease's Datacenter is closing in the US and all VPSs from that Datacenter will cease to be from Monday.

Hopefully that will make this more clear, particularly for VPS 16, 17 and 18 holders.  You are being personally looked after by Jordy.  

For those post4vps members who have free VPSs directly from Hostlease and whose life will expire on Monday the following information applies:

Pacific Spirit Wrote:Our (Hostlease) free Shared, Reseller and VPS are stopping per upcoming Monday due that our Data Center is closing their doors. For everyone who having a Shared, Reseller and a VPS please backup your data as soon as poosible. For the moment we cannot say if our free hosting will come back but for the first couple months not. What we can do is for our Shared and Resellers (Incl Master Reseller) to get their account on our France Server as per compensation. Due our VPS holders is this not possible due the high costs of our KVM. However, we can offer the users who claimed a free VPS at us a special deal:

1 Core (E5-2650v2)
1GB RAM
35 GB SSD,
500 GB Traffic
1Gbps Port
Voxility DDoS Protection
Netherlands
1x IPv4

For just €11 Incluive tax. This come also with a own control panel.

Yes we are very very sorry guys. This was also unexpected as we was. Accepting our apologies. Please contact if you have your shared and resellers with us. If you have your backup(s) then you are safe! Contact us via any way so we can provide you a place on our france (premium location!)

Also again. We are apologize!

Regards,
Jordy.
Source: https://post4vps.com/Thread-HostLease-Fr...6#pid32406
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Glad to read this. I was very worried that i will lost my glorious VPS 18. Today when i read that post by Jordy i felt very sad.I was very worried. But this post made me happy again.
Thanks deanhills for the clarification.
Thanks Jordy as well.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
TBH I was too baffled by this information. Maybe it was the way it was posted. Immediately, I got back to Jordy on Discord. And he clarified this, which was so wonderful!

I wouldn't mind losing my reseller, but I'd have been deeply pained if we'd lose Hostlease as a sponsor. I feel that's bcuz of the fact that Jordy has of late, become such a good friend of mine. Glad that Dean posted this for everyone's clarification. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Hello everyone,

Sorry for clarity but last night I received an email from my Data Center about this and since I have a lot of customers in the USA section this also came as a death blow to me. Because I received the mail last night with a date of termination so I had to do everything in my hurry to inform all customers including the Post4VPS members. For those who now submit a ticket to us it can lead to a delay in answering, but that is because we receive a lot of tickets and we try to inform everyone and offer the best solution that is possible. We will send a second e-mail with how it should all happen and what the customer should do. But the reason is that our Data Center will stop providing services. But that is only with the USA server. So only those that have been purchased via HostLease. If you want a compensation, for our Shared and Resellers this can be done for free on an EU node. For the VPS there will really be a small € 11 in costs per year to continue using the service because I cannot transfer everyone to our premium VPS free because then I can completely close HostLease and that is not the intention. Of course we will look for an alternative, but whether the free VPS will ever come back remains a question. We cannot guarantee that. Unfortunately, the VPS that we provide will have to win for free via Post4VPS. If you have any questions, please let me know, I have deployed additional staff to answer all questions quickly.
Thanks for the clarification. I did worry a bit about the sponsorship status of Hostlease. And currently Hostlease is indeed a big sponsor for this forum. But now I am relaxed.

Thanks you Jordy and Dean to make it clear to all of us. Smile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting