arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED] 31th Giveaway
(04-06-2018, 09:48 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i need vps that has windows OS which vps can i request? i dont see vps 2 or 8 in this giveaway Sad

nope, there no VPS with Windows OS except VPS 2 and 8 (AFAIK) and both plans not available because of out of stock. you can wait till someone drop it and possible in next giveaway.

Or you can choose another Linux VPS plan and replace it with Windows OS plan when in stock. but only choose Linux plan if you have usage purpose because VPS are limited i hope you understand.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(04-05-2018, 04:53 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i just managed to win all vps post4vps have..... o wait im the giveaway manager XD let me get used to it hahahahha

thanks @tryp4vps @arsalahmed786

Win all of them? What a big win lol. Smile

Seriously, I remember that when I applied for VPS 9 some months ago, it said admin would not only consider applications based on points/credits. Now I do not see similar terms again. Does it means that all VPS 9 applications will depends purely on credits now, or they will still be considered case-by-case?

Glad to see @perryoo11 can now be able to open this 31st giveaways, more power dude!

x3 VPS 9 is awesome, wondering whos the member loose their VPS or maybe Virmach added their VPS sponsor.

Goodluck to all who will apply to this giveaways!
(04-06-2018, 11:15 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: it said admin would not only consider applications based on points/credits. Now I do not see similar terms again. Does it means that all VPS 9 applications will depends purely on credits now, or they will still be considered case-by-case?

Well we still are examining user's purpose carefully for choosing the VPS 9 holders.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

A great giveaway with few special VPSs, all the best to everyone for winning, I hope the giveaway will be hot.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-06-2018, 09:48 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i need vps that has windows OS which vps can i request? i dont see vps 2 or 8 in this giveaway Sad

Why not choose Linux? What are you going with your VPS? Linux really has so much tutorial and big community. So yea, if you're going to have web server, just open google and just search. You will find so many tutorial. (Digital Ocean's community is the best for Linux tutorial).
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Wow, This is a really good giveway. The VPS 9 spec's seems really awesome. Although wanted to apply but still need more credits Tongue Wishes luck to everyone who applies Smile
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I am just learning linux but I can install GUI hehehehe
To make things simple
Terminal
Solo Developer

Well VPS2 won't be available for a while and don't think  vps8 will not work for you since it needs a genuine Windows License for run Windows server. As it's provider.

But there are some really nice Linux server options in thie give away. Good stuff.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@chanalku91

That's right, you can install GNOME so you can have GUI with you. But working with terminal is the best for me xD.

@xdude

That's true, we should have valid Windows license to operate it.

Somehow, because of chanalku91 and OldMeister, I want to try for Windows xD, will ask my IT teacher about Windows license. As I think he has Windows 2012 Server license.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting