• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED] 31th Giveaway
10 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 2x VPS 9 (location: seatle, phoenix)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11

Note: For users who have VPS Plans like VPS 5, VPS 11, VPS 12 whose providers are using Virtualizor Panel but haven't provided any account for users, will soon be getting Access to a Custom VPS Panel account( made from Virtualizor's API).
    The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 13st of April (Friday).

Please Read before Applying
    1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
    2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
    3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
    4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
    5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Can I request vps 1?
Because I need it to store data and website hosting
Terminal
Solo Developer
(04-05-2018, 03:57 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Can I request vps 1?
Because I need it to store data and website hosting

you have enough points and posts so ye you can.
damn, first of x3 VPS 9 goodluck to everyone but specially for those who will apply for VPS 9.

Great 31th and your first giveaway @peryoo11, I wish in future we get more VPSes in stock for bigger giveaways.

Edit:
on 13th of april is Friday not Saturday.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Wow 3x VPS 9?! I cannot believe my eyes. How come so many people dropped VPS 9 last month. Incredible.

And congrats perryoo11 making your first giveaway. Great job! Trust everything will go smooth for this round of giveaway and hope everyone can get what he/she wants..

i just managed to win all vps post4vps have..... o wait im the giveaway manager XD let me get used to it hahahahha

thanks @tryp4vps @arsalahmed786
Finally? Hell yeah!!
Giveaway by perryoo11 Heart
Good luck all
Wow?! 3 VPS 9 at the same time? Really crazy. Everyone want that, but then, in this giveaway, we got 3 VPS 9. That's really crazy.

Btw, good luck for everyone applying!
VPS 1 and 11 are good too. VPS 10 doesn't provide you so many RAM, but yes, they're really stable (I don't even have any downtime with them before switching to VPS 8).
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
This is very exciting indeed.  I love Giveaways.  Thank you to the staff for having one.  Good luck to everyone who are competing for this event. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i need vps that has windows OS which vps can i request? i dont see vps 2 or 8 in this giveaway Sad
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Pages (5):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting