arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED] 31th Giveaway
It's legal and allowed in VPS2. Depends on Providers preference. I also have 2 paid windows VPS and in both I used the trial. basically providers reset the trial after period of time. Well you do have your own policies and anyone use vps8 should follow those. so that's something I mentioned to that member.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(04-07-2018, 03:31 PM)cubedata Wrote: you better make sure it is legal and allowed because I will not tolerate having illegally licensed copies of windows on my nodes that is something that if I find during surprise audits I do sometimes to vm's I will not be happy.

and yes I do surprise audits as I will not be caught off-guard like what happened before with someone using a vps here to spoof a cisco dhcp server and cause major havoc because of that.

Yep, I always double check the license. I will use that if it comes from original CD. If it's not then, I will not use it.
Btw, I want to test with my local PC's XD.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I wish there was vps 5 this time Sad..
anyway congrats Perry your first giveaway.. goodluck

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(04-07-2018, 06:29 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: I wish there was vps 5 this time Sad..
anyway congrats Perry your first giveaway.. goodluck

well as Dynamo in shoutbox
Quote:It's my advice for the VPS 5 users to quickly backup their important files since I guess the termination date has already came.. (it was a very quick action by them).
https://secure.galaxyhostplus.com/announ...ation.html
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(04-07-2018, 06:52 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: well as Dynamo in shoutbox

Oooh... then we lost GHP :Sad. anyway i hope you guys will get new/better sponsor 
by the way thanks Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I lose my vps 9 this month but luckily my website still running on shitty free hosting and all my files are backed up . Thanks for the 24 hour extra time by the way i try to get my vps 9 back if not i get vps 10 but from the review vps 10 seem to be very stable so i dont care higher ram of unstable vps 1 and even though it low ram amount i only use it for web hosting unlike with a vps 9 i can do game hosting and more intense project

Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-08-2018, 11:05 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: I lose my vps 9 this month but luckily my website still running on shitty free hosting and all my files are backed up . Thanks for the 24 hour extra time by the way i try to get my vps 9 back if not i get vps 10 but from the review vps 10 seem to be very stable so i dont care higher ram of unstable vps 1 and even though it low ram amount i only use it for web hosting unlike with a vps 9 i can do game hosting and more intense project

Yes you should make your game server stay active :Smileand your web is always on: v so visitors more happy Smile

• STL
Terminal
Solo Developer
WOW... it's first time i see this big bash giveaway. i can't believe it. 3x vps 1 and 3x vps 9 ... i have no words. it's mean this time many many great winners .
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@humanpuff69 I feel you bro, last February I also loose my VPS 9 but gladly I won it back with the last month giveaways! Just re-apply dude and hoping you could also win back your VPS.
Good giveaway damn I wish I had apply for vps9 thanks post4vps and there sponsors for wonderfull vps
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting