arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 38th Giveaway
(11-20-2018, 01:31 AM)tiwil Wrote: I planned to use this VPS as my usual usage. Going to have web server, discord bot, etc. Hoping there will be a Windows (and 180 days trial :p) too here.

Anyway, @deanhills and @humanpuff69 are not applying anymore, they said it in the shoutbox.
Deanhills already done with his VPS 9 configuration, while humanpuff69 don't want it, because he thought VPS 5 only have 1 core. I checked again, it's 2 :p

Congrats @tiwil. And I believe the VPS 5 spec should allow you to do more than just your "usual" usage. Anyway, I can't wait to see your VPS 5 review when you have time to do so. Smile

@Dynamo @perryoo11, it would be great if the number of vCores of each VPS can be added to the comparison list. Because this piece of information is also important for users to consider before they apply for a VPS.

It's good to see many many reviews of VPS-5 . it's mean VPS-5 is grownup because my personal experience with VPS-5 is not so good. uptime always gave me problem. downtime without any announcement and feedback with client is also not good when i get this machine. but performance wise it's a great machine no doubt.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(11-20-2018, 05:27 AM)sagher Wrote: It's good to see many many reviews of VPS-5 . it's mean VPS-5 is grownup because my personal experience with VPS-5 is not so good. uptime always gave me problem. downtime without any announcement and feedback with client is also not good when i get this machine. but performance wise it's a great machine no doubt.

Looks like you don't know about the new sponsor. VPS5 is now sponsored by Shadow Hosting.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(11-20-2018, 01:13 AM)xdude Wrote: Congrats @tiwil !! For what do you plan using this VPS5 for ? I wonder is the other lucky winner ?? Maybe @deanhills ? I think @humanpuff69 applied for that too. Hopefully Admins will post the list of Winners before they close this give away thread.

I'm dying of curiosity who else got the VPS 5.  Also any of the other VPSs.  Would be nice if they could be listed at the end of the Giveaway.

At the time when I applied I had to start VestaCP and all of my Websites from scratch on VPS 9.  It wasn't really VPS 9's fault, it was a VestaCP issue where an automatic update had corrupted my DNS.  Actually both my VPSs VestaCP Name Server had been badly affected by the automatic update, except my HostUS VPS survived the corruption, I could fix it, but not my VPS 9 VestaCP regrettably.  When that happened last weekend I had thought since I had to redo everything and VPS 5 was better than VPS 9 location wise and speed wise, also some of the specs, I may just as well apply and redo all of my Websites on a new VPS.  But then it took so long for the distribution of the VPSs to happen, and next I thought to reload the Websites, as I didn't want them to be down for too long a time - particularly my dot.tk website.  Then once everything was up and running as usual, I thought, well, VPS 9 is a good VPS.  Probably not as good as VPS 5 for me, but rather give someone else a chance this time round.  I'll sit this out until the next Giveaway.

I'm blown away by all of the VPS demand, like isn't that a fantastic sign of how successful post4vps is at the moment.  Totally grateful to @Manal for his generosity and all of the other quality sponsors like @cubedata.  This Giveaway is real magic for me, and since I'm such a post fanatic, something I'm very crazy about.  Hopefully this will attract more traffic and will be to the benefit of our sponsors.  We'll be getting really great reviews.

Anyway, congratulations to @tiwil with the new VPS.  And to all of the others.  And again many thanks to @Dynamo, @perryoo11 and the staff of post4vps for all of the hard work and being around and creating a very happy posting environment.  We also have great members here too.  I'm still learning something every day, and while that is happening, it's making it more than worth it for me to be here.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hello,
this giveaway, at last, came to an end,

Winners of 38th Giveaway are:
@Rehan - VPS 5
@tiwil - VPS 5
@Manal - VPS 1
@rudra - VPS 8

Enjoy Black Friday.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (9): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting