arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 38th Giveaway
(11-12-2018, 12:42 PM)tiwil Wrote: Not really, just apply.
Maybe you have better purposes than anyone else?

So you could win, but it's end already. Next time will be yours, it should be.
thanks for the encouragement mate !! i just took heart, went ahead and made a request. It is still in open status. so hope i will get a consideration. Now whether I win or not does not matter. It is fun ! thanks again !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-12-2018, 12:35 PM)rudra Wrote: hello deanhills Big Grin

really nice giveaway going on here and i see that you are quite high up in post count. May be you should try. But I guess it is pointless trying for me. good luck to you and all who applied.

also it is really nice to meet old folks and see that another community is thriving. cheers
WOW!  What great news we're going to see your posts around here again.  I'm dead certain your impeccable record at FreeVPS.us will count in your favour here.  Really great to see your here @rudra

What lucky timing for the VPS 5 to have become available just at the time when you joined again. Talk about great timing.  But then you must promise you're going to do a review soon.  I'm dying to know what the performance is going to be like. I'm sure @Manal and @Dynamo and @perryoo11 will appreciate it too. Big Grin
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
hahaha.... your enthusiasm and energy just hits the same. BOOOM ... hahaha . the same pleasing effect on me as ever Smile

thanks a lot man ! you made my day.. i really appreciate it. Also i promise to do review if i win any vps at all with this little number of posts. take care man !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-13-2018, 09:01 AM)rudra Wrote: ...... if i win any vps at all with this little number of posts.

You should still have time to post more. Because according to my past observations, when perry said he was going to have exams, it normally took a bit more time for him to come back resuming giveaway works. Smile

Joke aside, it actually depends on what VPS you are targeting for.

From what VPSes left unclaimed in the past giveaways, you should at least be able to get specs similar to VPS 1 if you include it in your application.

Even if you want VPS 4 or VPS 5, there are totally 3 slots available, so chance is still there.

(11-10-2018, 07:44 AM)Manal Wrote: To @everyone out here. I have increased the speed limit from 250 MBit/sec to 750 MBit/sec. Enjoy Smile The VPS stock page would be soon updated accordingly. Also make sure you checkout the Terms of Services.

thank you so much! Heart i have applied for your vps i really really hope i would get it i have waited very long time for kvm windows vps damn
(11-14-2018, 04:43 PM)OldMeister Wrote: thank you so much! Heart i have applied for your vps i really really hope i would get it i have waited very long time for kvm windows vps damn

@OldMeister  Am curious.  Maybe I missed a communication from @Manal since he made the one below, but Manal did say in the Shoutbox a few days ago that for now he isn't supporting Windows for VPS5:

Manal Shoutbox Wrote:For now, no. VPS5 doesn't support Windows. However, I will soon be adding an option for it.
Terminal
(11-14-2018, 10:43 PM)deanhills Wrote: @OldMeister  Am curious.  Maybe I missed a communication from @Manal since he made the one below, but Manal did say in the Shoutbox a few days ago that for now he isn't supporting Windows for VPS5:

I think he's searching for good KVM VPS, and he already learn linux, so he can use linux.

Actually, I agree, the VPS 5 is so good, after VPS 9 and VPS 4, this VPS 5 will be also the "king" of a giveaway, it gives different specs, and more greater location for an Asian!
(11-14-2018, 11:06 PM)tiwil Wrote: I think he's searching for good KVM VPS, and he already learn linux, so he can use linux.

Actually, I agree, the VPS 5 is so good, after VPS 9 and VPS 4, this VPS 5 will be also the "king" of a giveaway, it gives different specs, and more greater location for an Asian!
Actually if you check the Shoutbox he thought he'd finally found a Windows KVM VPS.  Anyway, maybe I'm behind the times or something.  Hope things work out for him, although there seems to be a great demand for VPS 5 - competition is going to be tough.  I'm tempted to apply, but think I'll sit this one out and wait for another opportunity later. @Manal did mention he may add more containers later.

Location wise VPS 5 would also be much better for me - you can check the location ping with the speed tests below.  Germany and Hetzner work exceptionally well with my ISP.  I feel very grateful for my VPS 9 however.  Drawback is it doesn't have a panel.  However that hasn't been a problem for me so far as there is no need to put in admin support requests - it functions consistently well - Virmach is tops.  What I specifically like about VPS 9 is its consistent reliable uptime and great performance.   I have great experience with Hetzner too - I know how good it is, particularly for my own location which is much closer to Germany than Phoenix in the US. Frihost had its hosting with Hetzner since 2014 and performance has been well above average and consistently great over a long period of time. 

Here is my VPS 9 speed today.

[Image: 7800445676.png]

Here's my ISP Frihost Server 1 (Hetzner) speed - you can see the ping comparison that indicates the better location for me:

[Image: 7800454900.png]
Terminal
you guys take all the big and good ones. i will be very happy even with the tiniest ones. it is free ! almost that is ! and that is where lies the fun...i love free things.
also if you ask me, i would rather have the 200gb storage one. i usually work with bigger files and keep backups at times...
(11-15-2018, 01:14 AM)rudra Wrote: you guys take all the big and good ones. i will be very happy even with the tiniest ones. it is free ! almost that is ! and that is where lies the fun...i love free things.
also if you ask me, i would rather have the 200gb storage one. i usually work with bigger files and keep backups at times...
That is so true @rudra.  However, it may be a good idea to check the reviews as not all of the VPSs are in the same class - like they vary quite a bit in speed and performance.  Hence why I feel so lucky to have VPS 9.
Terminal
Pages (9): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting