9 VPSs are Available
  • 2x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 4
  • 2x VPS 5
  • 1x vps 6
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can have a glance at https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,4,5,10,11 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since I was unable to get that info from user's past posts, if any user can help in retrieving the details, I would be glad to modify the list).
NOTE: Users must read agree to all terms of the provider (of the vps which they want) before applying which can be found at our Plans Page.

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until the 10th of november (saturday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Umm..
So which VPS are available?

Your compare only show VPS 1, VPS 10, and VPS 11.
But the list from you, the other also included.

I'll very suprised if Cubedata want to send another VPS to Post4VPS, hahaha!
And also, if the list correct, the VPS 4 is pretty good to see.

Btw, good luck for all!
(11-01-2018, 10:49 AM)tiwil Wrote: Umm..
So which VPS are available?

Your compare only show VPS 1, VPS 10, and VPS 11.
But the list from you, the other also included.

I'll very suprised if Cubedata want to send another VPS to Post4VPS, hahaha!
And also, if the list correct, the VPS 4 is pretty good to see.

Btw, good luck for all!

looking from previous giveaway the compare one is mostly the right one but there still a chance that it is correct . just wait for perryoo confirmation
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Damn VPS 4 i was waiting for this VPS but i'm happy with my VPS 9 (best machine Big Grin) whoever apply for the VPS 4 just make sure your project are big because usage reason must be valid for that machine.

@perryoo11 remove VPS 8 from compare list.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Oh!
So someone released his/her VPS 4! I surprised actually with this.
The one that'll dominate is VPS 4 for this giveaway. Someone will take a look on it and grab it hahaha.

And I also surprised with VPS 8 on the list before :p, as I completed my posts and didn't get terminated with my VPS.
Good luck guys!
What a nice giveaway, glad to hear that there is vps 4 available.
Wondering who lost his vps
WOW!  1st of November - dead on time. Cool

Great selection of VPSs as well. Another VPS 1 with France location and VPS 4 also looks very attractive, albeit with location in the US.  Thanks very much for the Giveaway!

@perryoo11  I'm not changing VPS for this month, but for the longer term may be interested in VPS 4.  Is there a mirror IP that I can Ping to check for latency with my ISP?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Great job @perryoo11 for making this giveaway available at the very beginning of the month.

No doubt the VPS 4 is the best deal of the month. Not only because of its 6GB Ram, it also has 6TB monthly traffic (which is even better than VPS 9) and is perfect for running high traffic sites.

So I suppose there will be many VPS 4 applicants this time. Good luck to everyone applying for it. Smile

Right on time! Looks like VPS4 is the crown Jewel of this give away. 6GB RAM with 200GB SSD space. I really do prefer this one to VPS9. My VPS2 only have 15GB RAID1 space! lol There are 2 KVM VPS1 servers available but unfortunately Windows is not allowed in those. VPS3 is not bad either with 100GB space and 1GB RAM.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Wew, finally the wait is over. Let's see if I can get the VPS this time or not. I have been working hard on gaining post and yea, finally the time comes up!
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (9): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting