• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 42nd Giveaway
 18 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 2x VPS 5
  • 1x VPS 6
  • 2x VPS 7
  • 2x VPS 9 (Locations: Atlanta & Buffalo)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 14 (Location:  Australia) (Note:  Picture ID required - refer notes below)
  • 1x VPS 15
The giveaway will remain open until the 7th March (Thursday).  The winners will be announced on 8th March (Friday).

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,5,6,7,...1,13,14,15 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since the author was unable to get that info from users' past posts).

NOTE:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the provider (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • For VPS Plans belonging to @HostDoc (VPS 13 & 14), users have to verify their personal details by providing a photo ID which has the same name, address & phone number as mentioned in your VPS request thread.  You can either post this directly at your VPS request thread or PM the giveaway manager your ID Card as a proof. We will remove the ID card from our database once it has been verified. If you have any other way of proofing your details legitimately please let us know.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
what is happening with vps 5,9,15?
they have awesome specs. How come they are not being zealously guarded by owners? hahahaha
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(03-01-2019, 08:11 AM)rudra Wrote: what is happening with vps 5,9,15?
they have awesome specs. How come they are not being zealously guarded by owners?  hahahaha

What if i say, it wasn't too easy to complete requirements last month due to lack of time? VPS 9 available because i lost it due to lack of requirement last month. I hope i won that VPS again.

anyways, good luck everyone whoever participating on this great giveaway.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

lot of VPS available and most importantly the higher end one like VPS 9 and VPS 5 and there is two of them so total around 4 high end VPS . VPS 15 is also an option for higher spec vps it have 3gb of ram so middle between the 4gb and 2gb and it have the largest storage size of 270gb so if you like to store lot of file it is a great option but still always keep an backup you dont know when your vps data isnt accessible anymore . VPS 9 have higher ram but openvz and vps 5 is kvm but only 4gb ram
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
The winner who wins the VPS15 is able to get support via:
Email - ticket - live chat + discord and Whatsapp. We love to provide priority support.
they have awesome specs. How come they are not being zealously guarded by owners?  hahahaha
I'm totally puzzled too @rudra. Don't know whether you've noticed but we haven't had much of new enthusiastic sign ups over the last couple or more months at post4vps. Ditto Gigarocket. Hopefully it's that time of the year and things will start to liven up in March. For now there is a wonderful opportunity to apply for some very high spec VPSs. What I particularly like about VPS 5 is that it is very actively supported by the sponsor. And it has a great location in Germany.
Terminal
yea. I wonder about that whenever I think about our forum! frankly it is mostly a puzzle to me! is it cause people think it is too good to be true? May be we should have a sticky banner on first page visit from unregistered users that says how many unclaimed vps are there and what was the minimum number of posts that got a vps that month. It would encourage people to join.

personally, Im very happy with my cubedata vps. I don't need more space or vswap or cores atm. Though I agree I felt sorely tempted to try for vps5.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(03-01-2019, 09:27 PM)rudra Wrote: [...] May be we should have a sticky banner on first page visit from unregistered users that says how many unclaimed vps are there and what was the minimum number of posts that got a vps that month. It would encourage people to join.
That's a brilliant idea. I'll take this up with Dynamo once he's written his exams. And you're right, one can't see it at first glance. One has to dig up that information. So visuals may be a great idea. Cool
Terminal
Soooo, 18 VPS available! With 2 VPS 5 and 1 VPS 9, then we also have VPS 15 with nice specs. 4 big VPS as @humanpuff69 said before. And it's so lucky for anyone wanted a new VPS! Because this VPS is pretty nice and have a nice specs.

I myself only have touched VPS 5 before, I would recommend VPS 5. But for connection, to be honest it's not to nice to my ISP. BUT, if OVH's connection comunicate with OS servers, it's really blazing fast.

Andd, as usual, good luck for anyone applying!

they have awesome specs. How come they are not being zealously guarded by owners? hahahaha

I and @KGIII leave the VPS back to the pool. I moved from VPS 5 to VPS 13 because it have more benefit to me, as its location is near Indonesia (Singapore and Australia) and also have OVH servers. Then, @KGIII might be don't have so much time to do his requirement as he doesn't post anything in February.

(03-01-2019, 09:27 PM)rudra Wrote: Though I agree I felt sorely tempted to try for vps5.

You can always "try" the VPS actually. Like @Rehan does before. He won VPS 5 then leave the VPS 5 to the pool back after some days. So if you want to try VPS 5, you can try actually. If you happy you can keep it, if you not, you can leave it back to the pool.

But this method is pretty annoying for anyone who wanted to have VPS 5 because they want more specs and/or need the VPS.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@deanhills
thanks. it would be great. hopefully more people will join if they see that it is not that tough.
@tiwil
thanks for the heads up. Though I think I'll pass. cause I do not want cubedata vps gone from the pool to someone else. it is a very old no-nonsense provider. He is still in business says a lot about him.
vps 5 is loaded. which is also why I am afraid of it going down sooner for not being able to cut even. no offence to the guy involved.
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting