arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 42nd Giveaway
(03-03-2019, 03:01 PM)HarisHayat Wrote: I hope that I will get a chance to win a VPS. (especially VPS 5).

That will not be possible @HarisHayat. We've already received two applications for VPS 5 from senior members of post4vps with a high number of posts and credit scores.

If you want to apply for a very popular high spec VPS like VPS 5 you need to improve your credit rating at post4vps first. You can do that with making quality posts in quality sections of the Forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
okay but what about VPS1? because I had that VPS in the past. I hope i will get atleast a VPS. Smile
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
(03-03-2019, 06:25 PM)HarisHayat Wrote: okay but what about VPS1? because I had that VPS in the past. I hope i will get atleast a VPS. Smile

The Giveaway has only started @HarisHayat. Depends on who applies for VPS 1 up to 7th of March - the one with the most posts wins. We'll only make our decision on 7th of March. To be truthful compared with most applicants you're a weak candidate because of your lack of posts and credits. If you're interested in a really good VPS you need to make more quality posts.

May be a good idea to revise your application so you have a backup if VPS 1 isn't available.
Terminal
OMG..! 18 great VPS's it's just like EID or Xmax in group. every new giveaway gave lesson for us to work hard and keep connected with community. i wish i have one more VPS.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(03-05-2019, 09:38 AM)sagher Wrote: OMG..! 18 great VPS's it's just like EID or Xmax in group. every new giveaway gave lesson for us to work hard and keep connected with community. i wish i have one more VPS.

there is already a lot of suggestion for 2 vps but  admin reject all of it because lot of reason mostly to prevent the freevps.us incident that make the site get closed

1 vps is enough but it nice to have another vps but you still need to consider the future of the site
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Plus I think many seems to have hard to time to do their quota of 20 posts on time. So I don't know if people will able to do 20x posts if they want to keep 2 servers. I know some can but not many. Anyway personally I don't go for those vps which comes without a control panel. It's really a pain to contact staff members every time you need something.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I also don't agree with 2 VPS per users, after incident with freevps.us however it's really sound greatest concept people can grab 2 VPS from same platform from 2 different provider or same. If this suggest ever accepted then i don't need we can see quality post from holders (included me) We will take this requirement as our job and post anything to complete it.

All we've to keep this forum active with quality posts which helpful for someone else. Thanks to all sponsors, and everyone please don't use adblocker least for this forum.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(03-05-2019, 02:49 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: I also don't agree with 2 VPS per users, after incident with freevps.us however it's really sound greatest concept people can grab 2 VPS from same platform from 2 different provider or same. If this suggest ever accepted then i don't need we can see quality post from holders (included me) We will take this requirement as our job and post anything to complete it.

All we've to keep this forum active with quality posts which helpful for someone else. Thanks to all sponsors, and everyone please don't use adblocker least for this forum.

Agreed with you. This idea doesn't seem great but hey, look. It looks like we're having bigger giveaways day-by-day but we have a very little base of people around having the need of a VPS server.
So for now, I would agree with 1 user-2 VPS policy or 2 VPS/user.

But this can create some serious issues when a user with two VPS is a lot active but there are users with No VPS. The one with VPS(s) takes advantage by completing his/her monthly requirement by making quality posts, but new users would not get the chance if the pool is out of VPS. And this wouldn't be fair if we take away one out of two VPS from the VPS holder and make it available to the pool as he is too contributing towards the community by making quality posts.

So if I think deeper, I vote for one VPS/user policy.
(Sorry for lulposting haha).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(03-05-2019, 06:13 PM)Manal Wrote: But this can create some serious issues when a user with two VPS is a lot active but there are users with No VPS. The one with VPS(s) takes advantage by completing his/her monthly requirement by making quality posts, but new users would not get the chance if the pool is out of VPS. And this wouldn't be fair if we take away one out of two VPS from the VPS holder and make it available to the pool as he is too contributing towards the community by making quality posts.
Precisely @Manal.  And completely agreed.  When I submitted a proposal for 2 VPSs in the Feedback and Suggestion Forum in early December last year @Dynamo pointed out some of the challenges that I hadn't thought about and that made me think differently and change my mind.  He made some very good points.  This is what he said:

Dynamo on 2 Dec 2018 Wrote:Hello,
Currently 2 VPS per user policy cannot be implemented at Post4VPS Forum.
The reasons are obvious, there are very less VPSs available in total to do that specially when we need more active users,
If we implement the policy now then chances of getting a nice VPS for new user will decrease very much, their options( to choose from ) would also get lowered down and it will discourage them to even participate.

And just to let you guys known, most of the vpses are being created in real time, which means that there is no resource wastage when no user applies for it.

Currently there are Around 31 VPSs available for users which means there can be total 31 VPS Holders possible for current situation which I don't think is a huge number.

Offtopic:
From my point of view, I guess this is one of the reasons why FreeVPS.us got failed,
Personally I too had to try hard to get a nice VPS from there after loosing my older VPS(when one of there sponsor closed their company) though I was average poster there.
And I personally don't want same to be happened here.

Lastly, it also will increase the workload of the giveaway manager, and it appears, currently @perryoo11 himself is getting less time to invest here(and by looking at our work, I guess it's obvious reason).

It's very early for us to implement 2 VPSs per User feature (keeping some constraints) for now.
Terminal
I totally agree with Manal and dean. Yes. 2 vps per user is a very bad idea indeed. We need more active users. It won't help towards that.

Also another observation...
Many VPS holders here are just the same guys from freevps. That is a bit sad too. Where are the next generation of VPS-mongers? haha

it is like the same community consisting of those same old coots... lol
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting