arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 54th Giveaway
(03-02-2020, 05:26 PM)Decent12 Wrote: VPS 9 looks great but the reason people prefer VPS 5 over VPS 9 is just because of its location as many of us like Europe locations for hosting game servers and hosting other things.

Yeah I also like to have a VPS with Europe location but it is not a must for me.

But for the case of the remaining VPS 9, the location seems to be an issue though, as I would wonder why the Dallas location is of particularly-low demand and it seems the Dallas VPS is available every month and then. Smile

Ah, just like always this is a great giveaway with powerful VPSs.
I lost my VPS18 last month. I was just 2 posts away to save my VPS. I could easily make posts but an old friend and my bad memory caused me to lose my VPS. I have re-applied for it. Hope to re-claim it back.
Best of Luck all participants.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
February is seem to be bad month for me. i lost many things and specially suffer with Bad health. so i mistakenly lost my vps. and now replying with good wishes. i also need your good wishes and prayers for my health conditions.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(03-04-2020, 05:23 AM)sagher Wrote: February is seem to be bad month for me. i lost many things and specially suffer with Bad health. so i mistakenly lost my vps. and now replying with good wishes. i also need your good wishes and prayers for my health conditions.

Sorry to hear about all the struggle you’re going through. Just know that if it gets really bad, that’s a sign something better is coming your way sooner of later!

As for losing your VPS, you can always re-apply. For a matter of fact, you are still able to apply to this giveaway! 

And as for your health issues, stay strong and get well soon. You got this.

Now replying to this thread (sorry idk how to split the message on mobile):

That’s an amazing selection of VPSs being given away just like the past few months. Special thanks to post4vps and all the sponsors providing this to those who can’t buy their own VPS for various reasons (me being one of them).
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
The line-up is still good but, unfortunately, I'll pass this time too.

The thing for me is that @Neoon's NAT-VPS fulfilled all my urgent needs, thus I can now wait for the right moment to get one from P4V.

Anyway, and as always, good luck to you all!...
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Congratulations to the following "winners" of VPSs. Please note that there was only one application for VPS 5 by a VPS holder who was unable to justify use of the VPS and subsequently withdrew his application. VPS 5 therefore remains vacant.

VPS 1 - @Khadeer143
VPS 9 - @sagher
VPS 18 - @Rehan
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting