arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 55th Giveaway
(04-02-2020, 01:06 PM)deanhills Wrote: What Plans page are you looking at @youssefbasha?  As far as I can see with the plans page it says VPS 9 Virtualization is KVM.

Can you provide a link or printscreen or both to show us where it says OpenVZ so we can correct it?

The one you link in each giveaway (this one: https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,8,9,10,11,12 )

It still shows VPS 9 as an OpenVZ VPS. Which is obviously outdated and is currently not correct.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(04-02-2020, 01:15 PM)ikk157 Wrote: The one you link in each giveaway (this one: https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,8,9,10,11,12 )

It still shows VPS 9 as an OpenVZ VPS. Which is obviously outdated and is currently not correct.

Good spot.  Thanks @ikk157.  Fixed.  Big Grin
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-02-2020, 01:25 PM)deanhills Wrote: Good spot.  Thanks @ikk157.  Fixed.  Big Grin

Btw, I want to ask!
Is the VPS data in the VPS comparator updated?
Given the data in VPS Plans and VPS Comperator there are different!
Like VPS 6 in the VPS Plan which have a 40GB storage capacity while in the VPS Comperator it have a 30GB capacity!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(04-02-2020, 02:12 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Btw, I want to ask!
Is the VPS data in the VPS comparator updated?
Given the data in VPS Plans and VPS Comperator there are different!
Like VPS 6 in the VPS Plan which have a 40GB storage capacity while in the VPS Comperator it have a 30GB capacity!

Thank you @chanalku91.  You're correct.  I've fixed the Comparator to show 40GB. Thank you for pointing that out.
Terminal
Please note I made an update to the VPSs that are available for this Giveaway in the first post of this discussion.  VPS 6 is no longer available and has been removed from the list of available VPSs. Fortunately it hasn't been applied to yet.

When I checked with the sponsor, we only have one VPS 6 for now in stock and it is occupied.  The second VPS 6 in stock was suspended two months ago, and apparently not reinstated by the sponsor after the suspension.  The sponsor doesn't have stock available immediately to replace the second VPS 6, but there may be more stock by the next Giveaway.  In which case it will be added to the Giveaway for May.  We are indeed grateful to Bladenode for their generosity.
Terminal
(04-02-2020, 01:25 PM)deanhills Wrote: Good spot. Thanks @ikk157. Fixed. Big Grin

I actually already "complained" about it in my thread: here. But anyway it's updated already, thanks Dean for the updated information about VPS specs!

How many applicant already? I cannot wait to have my new VPS if I win. 2 days to go.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-03-2020, 03:11 AM)tiwil Wrote: I actually already "complained" about it in my thread: here. But anyway it's updated already, thanks Dean for the updated information about VPS specs!

@tiwil,  just to rectify this.  Your "complaint" was a general complaint.  It didn't specify the changes that had to be made.  You didn't mention VPS 9 specifically nor VPS 6.  You basically asked for a neat comparison table with all of the updated VPSs in it and a sweeping instruction to the staff to update it.  I then responded to you that we only update active Giveaway VPSs that are listed in a Comparison Table for any given Giveaway.  If there are any corrections to be made, then let me know about the active VPSs during the Giveaway and I will fix it. Which is exactly what was done by @youssefbasha, @ikk157 and @chanalku91.  They mentioned specific changes that needed to be made.  If you can find further corrections that need to be made in the VPSs that are listed for this Giveaway, let me know.  But to be fair and correct you didn't mention any specific changes in your "complaint" in the feedback forum. To be honest, that "complaint" was not very helpful.  If you make a complaint you should specify exactly what needs to be changed specifically.  And then there is a good chance, as in this instance, that it will be changed.
Terminal
This time only one VPS 9 is left, so it is the last chance to get one when it is still available.

VPS 8 seems to be another nice choice. I wish everyone good luck in applying any of them.

(04-03-2020, 04:05 AM)deanhills Wrote: @tiwil,  just to rectify this.  Your "complaint" was a general complaint.  It didn't specify the changes that had to be made.  You didn't mention VPS 9 specifically nor VPS 6.  You basically asked for a neat comparison table with all of the updated VPSs in it and a sweeping instruction to the staff to update it.  I then responded to you that we only update active Giveaway VPSs that are listed in a Comparison Table for any given Giveaway.  If there are any corrections to be made, then let me know about the active VPSs during the Giveaway and I will fix it. Which is exactly what was done by @youssefbasha, @ikk157 and @chanalku91.  They mentioned specific changes that needed to be made.  If you can find further corrections that need to be made in the VPSs that are listed for this Giveaway, let me know.  But to be fair and correct you didn't mention any specific changes in your "complaint" in the feedback forum. To be honest, that "complaint" was not very helpful.  If you make a complaint you should specify exactly what needs to be changed specifically.  And then there is a good chance, as in this instance, that it will be changed.

Correct Dean, it's a general complaint, you also mention that you need list about the change that should be changed in the comparison table. I mentioned VPS 9 change from OpenVZ to KVM at that thread also, here. Take a look also here. But you might be not see that since it's not mentioned straight point by point? That's not a problem Dean, I'm here not to argue with you, that thread can be categorized old alerady and I'm happy we have the updated comparator right now, might be some little mistake.

Anyway, it's a giveaway thread, we should be happy right. Cheers guys!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-03-2020, 12:11 PM)tiwil Wrote: Correct Dean, it's a general complaint, you also mention that you need list about the change that should be changed in the comparison table. I mentioned VPS 9 change from OpenVZ to KVM at that thread also, here. Take a look also here. But you might be not see that since it's not mentioned straight point by point? That's not a problem Dean, I'm here not to argue with you, that thread can be categorized old alerady and I'm happy we have the updated comparator right now, might be some little mistake.

Anyway, it's a giveaway thread, we should be happy right. Cheers guys!

True @tiwil. We're also happy you're back. Let's hope everything works out well for VPS 8. Cool
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting