arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 57th Giveaway
Another great giveaway by Post4VPS, We can't thanks enough to our sponsors i had plan to take one this month but i became uncle, My niece born week ago. So we hosting small event very soon so busy on personal life.

Best of luck to all members.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(06-03-2020, 10:20 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Another great giveaway by Post4VPS, We can't thanks enough to our sponsors i had plan to take one this month but i became uncle, My niece born week ago. So we hosting small event very soon so busy on personal life.

Best of luck to all members.

Really? Are you uncle Wow, that's great. I would like to be like you and be an uncle, but unfortunately I don't have a brother (this is very bad (I hope you will always be successful, my friend. Take care of your niece. Children are the hope and motivation of this life (especially during the coronavirus).
Great give away during Covid lock down, hope it will be helpful for those who are thinking to start business online. All the best to all applicants. Do use your time creatively.

Thank you  Sweet

i'm really glad to see these services admins are offering to us... i think it's great!
One of the best Giveaway of 2020. There are a lot of VPSs available.There were many problems with gameservers in some of VPS's. I hope RackNerd's VPS 2 and 3 will solve this. I will suggest VPS 2 to those who were facing problems in hosting game-servers. Best of Luck everyone. I am going to stick with my VPS 18. Tongue

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Congratulations to the winners of Post4Host's 57th Giveaway!

VPS 2: @hamed
VPS 6: @OldMeister
VPS 7: @TimeRider
VPS 10:@"Abdul Sami"

Please check your VPS Request thread for VPS details.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting