• 2x VPS 10 [Games Servers not advised]
  • 1x VPS 11 [Games Servers not allowed]
  • 1x VPS 12 [Games Servers not allowed]
  • 1x VPS 13 [Games Servers are allowed]
  • 1x VPS 14 [Games Servers are allowed]
  • 1x VPS 15 [Games Servers not allowed - zero tolerance policy]
  • 1x VPS 16 [Until end of Oct only - Games Servers allowed]
  • 1x VPS 18 [Until end of Dec only - Games Servers allowed]
We're aiming at a date of around 5/6th of October for announcing the winners.  

As previously mentioned, we have 3 new VPSs for the October Giveaway.  VPS 13, 14 and 15.  

Note for VPS 14, you will need to tell us what the purpose of the use of the VPS is going to be.  Not only the subject matter, but the software you will be using as well.  

Note for VPS 15 detailed justification has to be included why a VPS of those specs will be needed including the objective and method of use.  Those who have familiarity with working in a Microsoft Windows Server environment should include this with the application as the sponsor is looking for experienced users who know what they are doing. Further note the sponsor has a zero tolerance policy - no game servers or torrents allowed or abuse of the VPS in any way.  

Further note that VPS 16 will only be available until the end of the month.  VPS 18 will only be available until end of December.

As mentioned every where, PLEASE study the Terms of Service of the VPS/s you request very carefully BEFORE you apply.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,3,6,7,...4,15,16,18

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yay! I am so excited, good luck everyone! I hope I am one of the lucky ones that gets selected, I can't wait to get in and start playing and give a solid review of the product!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Wow almost all VPSes available except two! That's really an amazing giveaway I hope you guys get the machines you apply for! Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I think the 3 new VPSs are interesting in their own ways.

> VPS 13 is the most appealing with its NVME-based SSD storage if one has moderate requirements for storage, memory and CPU; I'm assuming that it has 1 vCPU.

> VPS 14 is great for general-purpose usage: lots of RAM, CPU time and HDD storage. People running Game servers should love it.

> VPS 15 is an enigma given its Hyper-V virt. I would love to read the tech review of this one really. Granted it has a lot of HDD storage and RAM but we didn't hear anything about the host CPU and the guest vCPU number.

Anyway, good luck everyone!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Just wow... 24 great vps's ... i think no one thirsty anymore now this month. but my wish. VPS-5 still missing. i wish one day i got this. anyways. i wish all of appliers a very good luck.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Amazing giveaway!
This month there will be a huge competitions for the new ones!

I hope you all will get what are you looking for!

After almost 1 year of VirMach sponsorship it is likely that I will try to apply for a new one!
Best luck to you all
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
amazing giveaway!
i hope you will get the vps you want guys and good luck to whoever is applying for this giveaway.
may i ask which vps you applying for?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Don't know to say what. Is hard to believe but i see. Very happy to find this place in the world. Don't want no big boss vps. The smallest will do. Learn php and learn use online systems.

Pleas tell me everyone. What i go choose ? Which one vps ?
Very good number of high-spec VPSes available for this round. Unbelievable!

The new VPS 14 and VPS 15 are extremely attractive for sure. The VPS 14, in particular, allows running game servers, so it may be a bit more attractive.

But for those who do not need game servers, the VPS 15 should be more interesting as it allows running Windows that is license-ready. Smile

(10-01-2020, 12:24 AM)deanhills Wrote:
 24 VPSs are Available
  • 6x VPS 1  [Games Servers not advised]
  • 1x VPS 2  [Games Servers allowed]
  • 1x VPS 3  [Games Servers allowed]
  • 1x VPS 6  [Games Servers allowed]
  • 4x VPS 7  [Games Servers not allowed] [Locations: Atlanta, NY, Seattle, LA]
  • 1x VPS 8  [Games Servers not advised]
  • 1x VPS 9  [Games Servers are allowed][Location: Phoenix]
  • 2x VPS 10 [Games Servers not advised]
  • 1x VPS 11 [Games Servers not allowed]
  • 1x VPS 12 [Games Servers not allowed]
  • 1x VPS 13 [Games Servers are allowed]
  • 1x VPS 14 [Games Servers are allowed]
  • 1x VPS 15 [Games Servers not allowed - zero tolerance policy]
  • 1x VPS 16 [Until end of Oct only - Games Servers allowed]
  • 1x VPS 18 [Until end of Dec only - Games Servers allowed]
We're aiming at a date of around 5/6th of October for announcing the winners.  

As previously mentioned, we have 3 new VPSs for the October Giveaway.  VPS 13, 14 and 15.  

Note for VPS 14, you will need to tell us what the purpose of the use of the VPS is going to be.  Not only the subject matter, but the software you will be using as well.  

Note for VPS 15 detailed justification has to be included why a VPS of those specs will be needed including the objective and method of use.  Those who have familiarity with working in a Microsoft Windows Server environment should include this with the application as the sponsor is looking for experienced users who know what they are doing. Further note the sponsor has a zero tolerance policy - no game servers or torrents allowed or abuse of the VPS in any way.  

Further note that VPS 16 will only be available until the end of the month.  VPS 18 will only be available until end of December.

As mentioned every where, PLEASE study the Terms of Service of the VPS/s you request very carefully BEFORE you apply.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,3,6,7,...4,15,16,18

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.

The previous giveaways completely blew my mind with the insane number of VPSs that were being given away.

However, this month’s giveaway completely puts the previous months’ giveaways to shame!!! 24 VPSs!!!! I honestly can’t believe my eyes!!!

Not to mention the shiny brand new VPSs that we’ve recently gained with these incredible specs. I honestly can’t wait for a review from the lucky new owners of these powerful VPSs... the benchmarks would be very interesting!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting