arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 64th Giveaway
 21 VPSs are Available
We're aiming at a date of around 5/6th of January for announcing the winners.  

Note that VPS 15 is a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 created with Windows hyper-V 2016.  Rules for using the VPS are strict and only power users with proper justification of using the VPS should apply for the VPS.  

PLEASE study the Terms of Service of the VPS/s you request very carefully BEFORE you apply.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,3,7,9,10,11,12,14,15

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
21 VPSes!
A very nice giveaway this month, well to be right every month if always full of gorgerous VPS!

I had a issue completing my monthly posts and I lost vps. Well, let's try to get it back Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Same happened with me @LightDestory Sad Looks like a cool giveaway with lots of VPSes.

Hope winners win the VPS of their choice! Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I can see 4 VPS with 8GB RAM are available. 2x VPS9 from VirMach, VPS14 from BladeNode and VPS15 from CubeData. Few years back it was so hard to get even a 2GB VPS. Looks like only 3 servers in this give away come with a vps control panel. I wish VPS1 provider would merge those VPS and provider 3 more powerful VPS than those 6 1GB servers. That would work better for both sponsor and holders. There will be more demand for those too. Anyway Good Luck everyone! Hopefully many of these servers will be taken in the first give away of 2021.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

In regards to the current VPSs in the pool, I can confidently say that the best one of the lot(/ie the crown jewel) is Bladenode's sponsored VPS-14. Okay, we do need more inputs on its storage type but, in any case, I do recommend it to anyone applying in this current offering and can compete for it.

Good luck to you all!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Here we are, new giveaway. Appreciate @deanhills that he posted right at 1st January while it's new year. What a dedication.
A lot of great VPS here. I do agree with @xdude suggestion to merge VPS 1 to bigger VPS. We may also do that to VPS 10, probably? Then we can get 1GB VPS with 100GB harddisk which looks better than 2x 512MB VPS.

Well, good luck for everyone applying.

Ps. We may want to open the giveaway for longer time like we did last month.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
A new giveaway for this new year 2021. Smile

It seems we have a great yearly start. Overall 21 VPSes are available, with some big ones such as VPS 14, VPS 9 and VPS 15.

So, our members have quite plenty of good choices here. Wish them all lucky getting the VPS that they want the most.

Congratulations to the following VPS Holders:

VPS 2 - @Decent12
VPS 15 - @fitkoh

Following VPSs have been reapplied for and reinstated after missing posts:

VPS 9 Atlanta - @Sohamb03
VPS 14 - @LightDestory
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting