arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
 17 VPSs are Available
We're aiming at a date of 7th April for announcing the winners.  

PLEASE study the Terms of Service of the VPS/s you request very carefully BEFORE you apply.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,3,7,9,10,12

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Ok, so there is a vps9 available? Really awesome. I just need 50$ more to apply. I am still amazed at how you guys are keeping up the good work. Thank you.
New giveaway, awesome! We have our VPS 9 back this month, wondering who drop it. Well, it's the biggest one as we know, @debjit probably also wants to take it. Well then, good luck! Happy competing!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-01-2021, 04:30 PM)tiwil Wrote: New giveaway, awesome! We have our VPS 9 back this month, wondering who drop it. Well, it's the biggest one as we know, @debjit probably also wants to take it. Well then, good luck! Happy competing!

@tiwil  availability of VPS 9 is a case of missing posts and not knowing what has happened to the VPS Holder.  He gets first chance to reapply, however if he fails to reapply before end of 7 April, then the VPS will go to the next applicant who qualifies.  Please note VPS 9 is given to applicants who submit a proper justification for using the VPS in addition to number of posts and maturity of applicant.   If there isn't proper justification then it could also happen that VPS 9 is not given to any member.  A quality justification for use is the primary requirement for getting VPS 9.

Here is a good example of a quality justification for VPS 9 with which the member was able to win a VPS 9:
Quote:I will use the VPS for hosting a new web interface that I am developing on top of VestaCP. It'  s an extended version of Vesta Web Interface which I am further developing by adding some other functions and utilities. It looks really cool compared to the old interface of VestaCP. While developing the scripts it was easy to do it on a low-specs VPS but when I brought it all together my poor 2 GB RAM VPS was unable to support it. I've availed VPS trials from various providers to test on what specs will suit my application. Moreover, I  need the VPS I choose to be a little high on storage since the application will require the installation of various modules. After considering all, I feel that the specs of VPS 9 are optimal for allowing me to develop my application. Also, I will be hosting my personal website,  school club's website and a server monitor which I am developing for HelioHost.
I assure you all that I will face no problem even that the VPS comes without a panel. I have a good experience in handling VPSes and terminal access.
Terminal
(04-01-2021, 06:39 PM)deanhills Wrote: @tiwil  availability of VPS 9 is a case of missing posts and not knowing what has happened to the VPS Holder.  He gets first chance to reapply, however if he fails to reapply before end of 7 April, then the VPS will go to the next applicant who qualifies.  Please note VPS 9 is given to applicants who submit a proper justification for using the VPS in addition to number of posts and maturity of applicant.   If there isn't proper justification then it could also happen that VPS 9 is not given to any member.  A quality justification for use is the primary requirement for getting VPS 9.

Here is a good example of a quality justification for VPS 9 with which the member was able to win a VPS 9:

So then VPS 9 will be prioritized to previous holder, correct? I'm wondering, do you even shutdown and reset the VPS or you just shut it down? If just shut down, is this a new SOP for all VPS or for VPS 9 only. Last time I dropped my VPS due to insufficient post I get my VPS resetted, all gone~
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
WOW! great to see 1x VPS 9* - Virmach [USA Location: Phoenix]. this location is awesome really. very lucky who get it.
overall great giveaway. 17 VPS's mean 17 more happy members exist here soon.
Congrats in advance.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(04-02-2021, 05:03 AM)tiwil Wrote: So then VPS 9 will be prioritized to previous holder, correct? I'm wondering, do you even shutdown and reset the VPS or you just shut it down? If just shut down, is this a new SOP for all VPS or for VPS 9 only. Last time I dropped my VPS due to insufficient post I get my VPS resetted, all gone~

I think so and they will shutdown and reset the VPS when giving it to a new holder...
The timeline might looks like follows:
= beginning of the last day of the month
Inform owners with insuffient posts.
= end of the last day of the month/1st day of the month
Calcuate the posts of owners,those who lose the VPS will have a chance to backup their data while accepting new applications.(The owner who lost the vps in the last month can reapply for a 100P$ penality in this "grace period" while keeping the data)
= 7th day of the month or later,which can be as late as 14th day of the month(if there are not enough applicants)
Winners are announced,all vaccant vps are reseted and give to new owners.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
Cool...... still have the last VPS 9 from Virmach available in this month. Let's see who is going to win this one.

Looks like the total number of VPSes available for each month is just around 16, 17 or so. The number does not continue to drop, but also not increase...... so it is quite stable now. Smile

For me vps9 is awesome but any VPS with 2GB ram and storage may be ok, I am not sure. As I need to run laravel on VPS with multi-tenancy multi-database. Never installed laravel on any VPS. I am doing some reformating code and will release the code on the 15th of April as an open-source project.
(04-02-2021, 05:03 AM)tiwil Wrote: So then VPS 9 will be prioritized to previous holder, correct? I'm wondering, do you even shutdown and reset the VPS or you just shut it down? If just shut down, is this a new SOP for all VPS or for VPS 9 only. Last time I dropped my VPS due to insufficient post I get my VPS resetted, all gone~

@tiwil. Yes, application by current VPS Holder is prioritized provided holder applies before deadline of first Giveaway after the VPS has been shut down.  This rule is applicable to all VPSs.  Not only VPS 9.

@mzltest post provides a good picture of the timeline:

https://post4vps.com/Thread-OPEN-67th-Gi...4#pid41024

Only correction is that those who reapply for their VPS will get it during the first deadline of 7 days. If they don't apply during the first deadline of 7 days, and someone else applies, then the other person will get the VPS instead (after it has been reset).
Terminal
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting